Super Contributor
I spotted this today. I had a Denim and Co version of this a number of years ago and loved it. I wore it to death. It was cheaper back then of course. I may have to check this one if the price reduces a little.
Honored Contributor

Very nice but as pointed out way overpriced.  I'll put it in my "wish list"--LOL!!!

Super Contributor
Yeah I think I paid like 25 bucks maybe...lol.
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I had a similar one years ago, too.

I'll wait.

Thank you for posting the item number in your headline!  Easier to find/remember to type into the search area. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co A388198

[ Edited ]

Looks like the price didn’t keep it from being very popular when it was on air this morning. The black is almost sold out, and the other 2 colors have a few sizes already sold out.

I also had something similar years ago. I don’t really anything like this right now. 

Honored Contributor

Wow!

Which reminds me.........I'm going to check Lunchtime Specials before it expires.............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

there’s a useless review already ==. Some one ordered it but hasn’t received it.  Gave it 2 stars because there were no measurements for her size.  

Once upon a time, I ordered without reading reviews and returned very little except for defective items   I might go back to that method

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and Co A388198

[ Edited ]

I have that sweater in turquoise and red but I don't remember the front being quilted.  Haven't worn them for several years.  I'll have to dig them out and look at them. 

I dug the red one out and it's corduroy on the front with toggle closures.  The rest is all heavy sweater knit.  Looks like brand new as I never wore it much.  Don't like sweaters.

I also found a Bob Mackie silk scarf still in its box, never unfolded.  Ah, the treasures I have gotten from QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment