Trusted Contributor

Spring is almost here.wanted to order some crop pants,so went to the site.Nothing there,no sizes no colors in my size.You would think that this new season,there would be something to choose from,very disappointing.

Valued Contributor

Me too! I've been looking for some printed crops, not skinny leg or tight.

Respected Contributor

I typed in crop pants and several styles came up including twill or French terry.

Respected Contributor

Have you heard about the supply chain, problem?

Honored Contributor

Keep in  mind that there's a growing population that lives in crops close to 12 months of the year.  

Respected Contributor

I only wear full length pants, so I did not pay close attention to the presentation, but I am certain Carolyn did a presentation with Gary either earlier this week or sometime last week. Try recording their shows. It seems like all they offer is some version of crop during spring and summer.

Honored Contributor
It's early March and most of the country is still in winter mode. The spring styles are just coming out, they'll have plenty of crops.
Valued Contributor

I guesss you listen to the news. Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Spring is almost here.wanted to order some crop pants,so went to the site.Nothing there,no sizes no colors in my size.You would think that this new season,there would be something to choose from,very disappointing.

I hear you. I just ordered A14925 in the new slate color. They are going back today since they are twill and not denim like the ones I used to order. I'm very disappointed there are not more denim material listed in my favorite cropped pant. Only XXS and I'm not that size.