Honored Contributor

@kaydee50  I'm not a lace fan either, but if they're going to lace, put it on a dressier item and as an accent. Lace on a sporty, zipped up "bomber style" jacket just doesn't go together. Too dressy looking to be a "wear w sweats" and too sporty a style to be able to dress up. My big pet peeve...at least put a matching zipper down the front so it isn't the first thing you see. The goldtone zipper makes it look cheap and tacky. No order from me.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a few T shirts in the exact same fabric last summer from Denim & Co. They didn't wear well and they started to pill within a couple of wearings. The lace looked really worn even though I used Woolite to wash them and hung them to dry.

It's a pass for me...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I purchased a few T shirts in the exact same fabric last summer from Denim & Co. They didn't wear well and they started to pill within a couple of wearings. The lace looked really worn even though I used Woolite to wash them and hung them to dry.

It's a pass for me...

My cat's claw got hung up in one of those lace tees😕

Honored Contributor

It's fine IMO dressy casual...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Trinity11~~That's what I am worried about--the snagging of the lace.  Otherwise I like the jacket as shown.  A lace tee from last year felt like it would snag on everything when wearing.  I wish we had some reviews to let us know if the lace snags too easily.  Otherwise, for my 1X shape, this looks like a nice 3 season jacket.

Honored Contributor

As in everything it depends on the garment. I love lace on something otherwise structured and/or severe for a touch of femininity; I like the juxtapostion. The pale pink moto vest/top that the ORYANY rep was wearing during the clearance event was awesome! (still want to know where she go it!)

I don't USUALLY like all over lace and I find this jacket just BLAH

Honored Contributor

Don't like a lace bomber jacket.  It doesn't make sense to me.

The jacket is just too boxy for me and I would imagine it would hit me right at the widest part of my hips.  So in order to even be able to zip it, I'd have to go up a size which would make it too big everywhere else. 

Honored Contributor

If it actually looked like a bomber jacket I doubt we'd be complaining......too long, too frou frou...

Super Contributor

The worst thing I've ever seen enough with D&C the Q has to get with the program, literally.

Trusted Contributor

The models hands in the pockets, close up, looks like the lace is going to rip at any time. I don't like lace either. I bet it bombs.