Trusted Contributor

Watching denim/co prices are terrible.Almost everything very close to 50 dollars.Then to see these new items not for me!I know times change  everything is priced higher.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased 2 D&C items within the last year -  and that's more than in most years.  One was the TSV last September -  somewhere in that $50 range and that shirt is an all-time favorite of mine, to say nothing of the compliments I get when I wear it. My color sold out so I'm pleased I didn't wait for clearance.  

The other top was on clearance-  somewhere in the 20's.  Another good fit as well as good fabric.  

I'd say both prices were right.

Honored Contributor

I think Denim & Co. is actually getting better and fresher!  I love their new Naturals Line.  They are also doing some great tencel/lyocell items that are just as attractive as the ones I've seen from other retailers -- and the pricing is comparable. 

Honored Contributor

@bewise  Yes, the prices are ridiculous.  D&Co. was suppose to be an in house brand and you would think they would keep at least the staples at a reasonable price.  The only thing I purchased was their last TSV (3 tee shirts) but I would have preferred less spandex.  I would rather feel the cotton on my skin not the spandex.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@bewise  The price is not so much a deterrent as much as fabric content for me.  The spandex in the summer here in Mississippi is like wearing a rubber suit and bordering on heat stroke for me.  I LOVE 100% cotton.

Honored Contributor

I only buy D&C and in fact any item from QVC when it's on sale.  Got a couple of the "perfect jersey" tops for under $15.  IMO none of the clothing items being sold are worth their original prices.

Respected Contributor

I loved the denim skirt with the buttons down the front. But I'm not buying much with nowhere to go. If the prices were without tax and shipping I may consider it. But you have to add $10 at least to almost every price shown. 

Honored Contributor

The best thing that D&Co sells is their original waist pants.  No gimmicks.  Just plain, ordinary straight leg pants in normal colors.   

I don't like "stuff" on my clothes.  No grommets, no zippers, no embroidery, no front, back or side seam slits, no dstressng, no fading.  Just pants!

Honored Contributor

I like that new, soft, denim shirt.    Silky-like denim.

A381594   

All three shades of denim are very, very nice.

Gary called it a 'non-chalant' look'. 

I haven't heard the word/term 'non-chalant' in ages.

I like it !!!!   I made a note of it, and plan to use that term often.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

@millieshops , can you refresh my memory on the September TSV you’re referring to? I sometimes look for D&Co items on eBay and would like to keep an eye out for something that gets glowing reviews and compliments such as you’ve described.