Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Company - Enough of the Skin-Tight Ankle Pants!

OP, Bell Bandolino jeans are good ones if you don't prefer elastic waist.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy Chaps jeans at Kohl's. They have a zipper and button waist. I don't care for stretch band waist because they are not flattering. Also, I only buy petite jeans that are 27 " long and don't need to be altered. I couldn't believe they were selling ankle pants this morning, who is going to wear them in the winter months. It is 40 degrees where I live in CO. I don't like the floral shirts or big plaid shirts. I can't believe these prints are flattering. I like classic clothing. I look at their D&C shows but do not buy. Carolyn said she was going to buy 5 pants this morning but they were different styles (ponte and fleece pants). I have not seen her wear anything from D&C except when she is hosting the show. I think their pricing is ridiculous and promoting buy one and get another for $3.00-$5.00 off

for the second or third pair is ridiculous. Why don't they make the original purchase $3.00-$5.00 less. This is no bargain because you still have to pay shipping charges for each one. They used to offer half price shipping after the first pair.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Why do he vendors all have only short inseams? 28, 30 inch inseams at best. They need to offer 32 inch inseams always....they can be hemmed to a shorter length.  

You  can not lengthen short pants!  Susan Graver is the worst for having short pants only. She only makes flood pants.

Respected Contributor

That reminds me of an exchange I heard months ago between Mary Beth and the D&C guy.  She asked for true trousers.  He said they were in the works.  I was interested because I wear trousers to work (dress pants).

Maybe after Christmas, or maybe never.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

QVC has a couple of models with very large legs and they insist on pouring these girls into skinny pants.   The result is scary; I'm surprised they sell a single pair. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment