Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@SharkE  Nope.  I'm not even sure I will get one.  I don't think it's for everyone.  I still work.   Some 43% of people haven't received it.  The first stimulus was for everyone.

If you don't receive it, you can claim in on the next tax returns.

@songbird 

I have not heard that the qualifications for the second stimulus check changed; if you were qualified for the first one you should be  qualified for this one unless of course you got a new job and are past the limit they put on it

For the record we didn't get ours either

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Foxxee   That's been known for years.  But...synthetic fibers will continue to rule because they are so much cheaper and you don't have to iron or care for them. Even clothes that are listed as cotton, overseas the cotton is mixed with synthetic fibers to keep the cost down.  I just posted some new natural fibers from Frame.  A simple 100% supima cotton shirt there was $500.00.  Supima cotton is made in the US and expensive.  With no synthetic fibers mixed in.  But most people aren't willing to spend money on that. 

@songbird 

I buy Supima cotton at Land's End, and it isn't expensive.  Great quality, long lasting, but not expensive.  Methinks a large part of that $500 is for the Frame name on the clothing.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

You get what you pay for; the name 🙄