Respected Contributor

I have a variety of brands and styles that I have purchased over the years.  I am more of a brick and mortar buyer.  I lik to try on and find good prices locally too.

I do not need the clothes I use to.  I feel frumpy in sweats and a t shirt.  If it wasn't for work who knows what I would look like.  This pandemic has taken a toll on me along with a few other things.

I like Belle tops and probably buy her line more than the rest any more.  I like some of Anybody tops as well.  

New Contributor

I enjoy Waring their clothes but the swim suits need better colors. The ones I seen today looks like fall bosses. Black and navy floral swim dress. The shirt  that Gary had on today with the blue back ground and white plam leaves were more nearby than the swim wear. Would like to see more white and aqua back ground colors with print .  More beaches prints please.

New Contributor

I hate when any of the models or host wear their tops tucked in the pants on one side, so tacky. It s hard to get a visual of the top we are deciding on to purchase when its tucked in. We want a full view of the top please.  We know you already look great in it, we are trying to see if we are gonna look good in it. That does keep me from buying alot of the tops in all brands.

Respected Contributor

@Susan in California wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper 

I'm so glad you mentioned the corduroy leggings!  I also have those and wear them a lot these days with the winter weather.

I object to corduroy anything--can't sneak up on my husband! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Well said, @GoneButNotForgotten.  I feel the same way.  I purchased D&Co for many years - they had some pretty snazzy items in the past.  I still have some nice tops and jean jackets from back then.  Their quality was amazing, obviously.   But D&Co's styles and quality have gone down the tubes over the years.  Seems to me that  D&Co has been aiming for a specific age group.  I'm in that age group, and the styles are too frumpy for me!

I didn't want to say frumpy--schmatta is a yiddish word that means the same thing and doesn't sound as crtitical but, yes, a lot of the clothes they're offering this year look like they're aimed for a 70's housewife, out on the town ;-)

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

If it is now "frumpy", I think Gary is the person to blame.  I don't consider him a designer.

I regret that I have to agree with you. I think Gary's a nice, fun person but some of his designs...

Contributor

I think that if you feel like that then maybe you should change channels.