Super Contributor
Watching presentation of new line called "Comfort Zone". After raving about fabric, twirling and preening in front of camera, talking about recent health issue, host casually says they also come in petites. Gee, think that might have been helpful info earlier...before selections started to sell out? 🤨 Wasn't even listed under sizes offered on air.
Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Justshop   Well the pants didn't come in petites nor did she ever mention that or what the inseam was.  She's useless so it's a good thing Gary was there.

Oh, these items are on advanced order and nobody mentioned that either.  There's no date given. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't see these pants.

I'm chiming in on the ADVANCE order item. I see this banner a lot on a lot of items lately, last 2 weeks or so. This snafoo along with delayed shipments is getting out of hand I think. While my orders say they shipped, soon after I get the delayed email. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD    It's not a snafu; it's the shipping situation and it's affecting all importers.  It's gotten worse recently since seasonal merchandise is now being shipped in addition to the regular stuff.  Asian ports gave recently closed down due to covid scares, arriving ships are so plentiful they can't get unloaded, and the shortage of transports away from the docks slows deliveries.  It can't be helped but it's frustrating. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I was looking at the items offered today online, and saw the d&co fleece/sherpa jacket.  I thought it would be great for my mom.  Put it in my cart and went to checkout then suddenly it said advanced order.  I went back and looked and it clearly said "in stock".  I guess that means it will eventually be in stock, but not now.  No mention until checkout of advanced order.   Deleted and moved on.  I'll get her something at Kohls.  That has been happening more and more, but it doesn't show up until checkout.  That's what frustrates me.

Honored Contributor

Not talking about big boats from china or anywhere else @Kachina624. I'm talking about shipping from anywhere USA to my door. If anybody follows any tracking info they gets you'd understand what I'm talking about..