New Contributor

I have a Denim & Co. dress and a few of the tunics. The material on the tunics seem too rubbery, almost like thin diving suit material. If the weather gets a little humid or warm, it is not very comfortable. The patterns are too bulky and squared off too. Isn't there some way to improve on the material ? Maybe making it with a little bit less spandex and a bit more shapely ? I had to alter the dress because it was the correct size, but had too much material at the top. Others mentioned the same thing too.

Occasional Contributor

What I'm missing sooooo much are the long sleeve, button front wover shirts for fall!! Where are they? I'm totally sick of pull-on shirts and tees. All they do is cling to the butts!

Contributor
On 9/8/2014 Pook said:
On 9/8/2014 gazelle77 said: Gary also states after everything....THEY MAKE YOU LOOK SLIM....why is that the selling point? Is it bad not to look slim? Carolyn also says everything makes her look skinny.... HUH? Am I missing something here? Or Carolyn says it makes your tushy look smaller..... Why does everything have to make you look skinny or smaller? Who is this customer? I think this customer lives in denial like Carolyn.

Well I sure have never heard anyone say "I think I'll buy this because it makes me look bigger!!! Like/believe it or not, if something has a slimming look, women will buy it. It definitely is a huge selling point. I know for me if I buy something and when I try it on , it makes me look large, I'm not going to buy it or wear it!! There may be some who just put things on with no thought or care about how it looks but the vast majority of women do look in the mirror and notice how they look to themselves. It's not living in denial but just wanting to look the best you can. I have gained some menopausal weight since I was younger but I still work out and want to look my best. I certainly wouldn't just throw on a short tight top and jeans that go way up over my waist or way below my waist and be happy with the look. I dress to not emphasize the extra weight which does present a slimmer appearance. I know what styles will showcase the extra weight and what won't. I still have the added weight and don't try to pretend that I don't but now look and feel better!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}