Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co this morning with Carolyn

I just looked.  I love that top!  I'm liking the Brown (Aztec) choice more and more.  Very SouthWestern.  Also, the Green, the Grey, and the Blue.  I need more blue.  I'm going to think about which one to order.  Thanks!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I just watched the video.........NOT flattering on.......and yes the models kept pulling it down, and pulling it down......which means its going to ride up.....and the neckline is very unflattering.....print not flattering either.....colors just a tad off......this is an odd piece.

Esteemed Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

@circles wrote:

I like the leather blazer they had this morning....but I know it would too tight around my belly....when the graphics say semi fitted or fitted...I know not to purchase it....

I wish they would make the relaxed fit they use to have plenty of...now I  can't take a chance that something might fit....as returns are so cosly....

I own that blazer in the cognac color and I like it very much.  I ordered my usual Denim & Co. size and it fits well.  It does not pull across my stomach, but I usually don't wear it buttoned. 

I would never buy a jacket blazer or anything if I could not close it,. That sort of defeats the purpose for me. Open cardigians are a pass for me too. JMHO!