Honored Contributor

Re: Denim&Co sizes 4X and 5X

@elated wrote:

@peridotjude wrote:

I have snagged 3 very nice tunic-length D&C knit shirts in the size 5X I need, but I can never order fast enough when a style is actually on the air--  before I know it, the 4X and 5X's are gone.  I wonder if they put 1000s of the smaller size in stock and only 5 or 10 in the 4X and 5X. Seriously, they are sold out before the host and the Denim&Co guy can even start prsenting them. Frustrating.   OTOH, I am VERY grateful that finally QVC is sellling some Denim&Co larger sized items. I can't wear Susan Graver--  all of her styles are that loosey-goosey liquid knit now, which looks awful on people my size. And I refuse to buy Just My Size's styles, which are all ugly and super-cheap. Thanks for listening, everybody!

@peridotjude wrote:

I have snagged 3 very nice tunic-length D&C knit shirts in the size 5X I need, but I can never order fast enough when a style is actually on the air--  before I know it, the 4X and 5X's are gone.  I wonder if they put 1000s of the smaller size in stock and only 5 or 10 in the 4X and 5X. Seriously, they are sold out before the host and the Denim&Co guy can even start prsenting them. Frustrating.   OTOH, I am VERY grateful that finally QVC is sellling some Denim&Co larger sized items. I can't wear Susan Graver--  all of her styles are that loosey-goosey liquid knit now, which looks awful on people my size. And I refuse to buy Just My Size's styles, which are all ugly and super-cheap. Thanks for listening, everybody!

You can  use the search button. Type Denim and Co. Under size (select more and all sizes will come up), choose 4x and 5x all the clothing available will come up. You can do that with all their clothing lines. I hope this helps you.

Good suggestion!...

Plus you can also look up at the top of each page where it says, "New" click onto that and see what's new for the day in fashion.  You might be able to grab something you like asap before it's gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m glad to see that QVC may be starting to realize women come in all heights, shapes, and sizes.  The last time I could fit into a 0 or 00 was probably when I was 10 years old.

Super Contributor

Nordstrom.com has some items in 4x, 5x. I noticed some items I was looking at had these sizes.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like Susan Graver ether after I found out the material. I hope you get your size. They should cater more to every one.

Honored Contributor

@peridotjude  It sounds like QVC needs to order extra 4 & 5x tops.  It may be a good idea to send an email requesting that they keep more inventory.  Everyone should be able to purchase clothes easily whether you are a 00 or 6x.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I would be willing to email on your behalf of larger sizes. this would be such a helpful thing for people that are unable to find them in the brick and mortar stores. and should have access to beautiful clothing without paying an arm and a leg........ consider it done from me girlfriend!!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@so so wrote:

I would be willing to email on your behalf of larger sizes. this would be such a helpful thing for people that are unable to find them in the brick and mortar stores. and should have access to beautiful clothing without paying an arm and a leg........ consider it done from me girlfriend!!!  Smiley Happy

Ms. SOSO..very sweet of you!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@peridotjude wrote:

Hello Ms. Periotjude-

I was also glad to see the 4X and 5X sizes. 

I'm sure you have a list of places for your size. I am also plus size.  Do you order from Jessica London they have a wide selection of sizes.

Also the webstite FULL BEAUTY is a combined site that has several plus size vendors on one site.

They have this 19.99 membership plan that you pay get all orders shipped to you for one year for 2.99 and returns are FREE.

That site might be an option considering the shipping is much cheaper than the Q.  Often on that site, I can order 2 sizes to see the best fit with the knowledge that my returns are free.

Full Beauty sell the following plus size brands:

Woman Within, Roaman's, fullbeauty.com, Jessica London, ellos, swimsuitsforall, KingSize.

Kingsize is a men's site - I get big and tall for hubby from this vendor.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!