Contributor

I have snagged 3 very nice tunic-length D&C knit shirts in the size 5X I need, but I can never order fast enough when a style is actually on the air--  before I know it, the 4X and 5X's are gone.  I wonder if they put 1000s of the smaller size in stock and only 5 or 10 in the 4X and 5X. Seriously, they are sold out before the host and the Denim&Co guy can even start prsenting them. Frustrating.   OTOH, I am VERY grateful that finally QVC is sellling some Denim&Co larger sized items. I can't wear Susan Graver--  all of her styles are that loosey-goosey liquid knit now, which looks awful on people my size. And I refuse to buy Just My Size's styles, which are all ugly and super-cheap. Thanks for listening, everybody!

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim&Co sizes 4X and 5X

You have to get them fast, try having your computer open and logged on to Qvc.com while you watch the D&Co shows.  That way you can click and order.  You don't have use your phone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@peridotjude  I am happy to see that they are offering a better range of sizes, but I think they are just testing the waters to see if there is a market for the 4X and 5X.  I do believe that you will have better availability in the future.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@peridotjude wrote:

I have snagged 3 very nice tunic-length D&C knit shirts in the size 5X I need, but I can never order fast enough when a style is actually on the air--  before I know it, the 4X and 5X's are gone.  I wonder if they put 1000s of the smaller size in stock and only 5 or 10 in the 4X and 5X. Seriously, they are sold out before the host and the Denim&Co guy can even start prsenting them. Frustrating.   OTOH, I am VERY grateful that finally QVC is sellling some Denim&Co larger sized items. I can't wear Susan Graver--  all of her styles are that loosey-goosey liquid knit now, which looks awful on people my size. And I refuse to buy Just My Size's styles, which are all ugly and super-cheap. Thanks for listening, everybody!

@peridotjude wrote:

You can  use the search button. Type Denim and Co. Under size (select more and all sizes will come up), choose 4x and 5x all the clothing available will come up. You can do that with all their clothing lines. I hope this helps you.

Honored Contributor

Good ideas for you, hope they help. I myself don't wear those sizes but I am glad to see that some clothing lines realize that many women do need them. About time.

Trusted Contributor

Just put 5x tops in the search box and they will come up. 

Honored Contributor

Look under new items a couple times a week and you'll see them first. 😊

Honored Contributor

I use this technique to get a jump on the items I want.  Put the word "new" in the search bar.  Then click "New today".  You can then pick from today's new goodies right after they're received.  They are often presented the same day so get to them fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 : Thanks for sharing that technique! When I click on the "new" word on the right-hand side of the top of the home page I,000 items come up, many I've already seen. 

Trusted Contributor

Another source would be Ulla Popken.  The clothes look stylish and they range from casual to dressy.  Their sizes range from 12/14 through 36/38.  These might correspond to OX-5X.