Honored Contributor

Are back in stock. Just a heads up !

A04916

Occasional Contributor

Thanks! I haven't tried these, but just ordered them in med. denim.

Honored Contributor

I can never catch them when they're presented, lucked out this yr. The reviews are outstanding. I like a twill/cotton short and you can't find nothing out in the stores. Either that awful short crotch stuff that you can't pull all the way up or that French terry material that to me looks like $ store quality. I ordered 2 pair in Khaki and white. Wish I could had seen what they're calling 'desert sand', but, for some reason 'not available'. Then, I put out the cattle call. LOL

(denim's are denims, but, the white and Khaki's are twill)

Honored Contributor

They are showing 'desert sand' now, and they're green ! huh? Thank God I went ahead and ordered Khaki. I thought desert sand would be a darker taupe/beige sure wasn't thinking green for a sand color. LOL

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up - I love these shorts for everyday wear in the summer. I just ordered khaki and white.

Honored Contributor

They're having a show in the early a.m. sat. but I'm not getting up. LOL I'm getting the jump. Your welcome !

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. They look nice, and I like the length. I don't know if I've ordered them before or not, but I'm going to order a couple now. I need something like these during the heat and humidity months.