Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co's new TSV for 11/5 posted

I bought a great jacket last year at Target on sale.  It's that army green and the fabric is cotton and something else and it has a hood.  It's warm and the price was right for around $50 and I receive compliments on it.  I also own Martha Stewart's navy blue bib coat that I purchased "as is."  I love that coat too but I would never pay $150+ (regular price) for it.  It's not wool.  Whatever it is it does look like a lightweight wool. Plus I have other jackets and coats so I am set.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the carmel one, would be a nice warm jacket.  I like the fluffy warmth against me.  I don' think I would mind the snaps & the pockets are so convenient for keys, phone.  And petite is nice as I am 5'1

Does Denim & Co run bigger?

Respected Contributor

Cute, but the sleeves look a little short on the models and the pocket placement too high for 5' 10" me.  That's ok,  I like the SG bonded fleece coat I received. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

I like the carmel one, would be a nice warm jacket.  I like the fluffy warmth against me.  I don' think I would mind the snaps & the pockets are so convenient for keys, phone.  And petite is nice as I am 5'1

Does Denim & Co run bigger?

For me Denim & Co runs big.  I take a medium in most brick and mortar stores but in Denim & Co. I take a small.   But check the “click here” sizing chart for the item to make sure you get the right size. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like the burgundy, blue and olive colors, but dog fur covered is not a good thing, lol, so easy pass for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I really like the olive colored one.  I don't have any olive colored jackets so that would be great for me.

I'm also a dog owner, and yes - fur does get stuck on fleece very easily. 

Since I already have way too many jackets, and due to the issue with the fur sticking to fleece, I'll pass.

I think it's a really nice jacket and for those of you that do purchase it - enjoy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without a hood it's a no-go for me.  I'm outdoors a lot so having a hood is a necessity for me.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Its cute and looks like a good jacket.  Those are patch pockets not kangaroo.

@Imaoldhippie  I don't care what the fashion world calls them...I call them kangaroo pockets Smiley Very Happy

That's ok.  I call pleats cuffs.  

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. Be sure to check this out since you've been thinking about that Logo one where the reviews are saying the arms run tight, and it's much costlier.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  D&C one way too heavy/bulky for Ca just returned it yesterday fit was perfect though.  Will check this one out awaiting presentation.   Thanks for heads up.