Super Contributor

Denim & Co. prices.... going up?

I am watching Leah this morning - and it seems like D & C prices are not the value they used to be.  I am looking at A-376880 pull on twill ankle pants and they are $55.00!  It seems lately that quite a few lines  have most items start at $50-$50's for each item.  Just an observation?  I liked the pants until I saw the price....  I will pass...  

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. prices.... going up?

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree,I personally don't order like I use to,those slacks are not worth that much.

Honored Contributor

plus shp 3.50 plus your area's tax which for me is another 4-5 bucks

Trusted Contributor

I noticed about two years ago clothing prices taking about a $20 jump.  Ridiculous.  

Valued Contributor

I loved those pants - don't need them but I thought they were cute.  Til I saw the price tag.  I will shop around for those elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I never used to hesitate if I saw a piece from D&C that I liked. I ordered it at $20-25.

I just passed on 2 pieces that I looked at & liked, but then I saw the price & clicked off.

Plus, I can typically count on D&C to fit me, but on the chance that I will not like how it fits to pay $3.50+$6.95 (PO prices have gone up, too so the prepaid label tends to be the best choice.) to try something on...I can't afford that.

Honored Contributor

In my state they place sales tax on the shipping charges and not just on the prices of the items themselves.

Honored Contributor

I imagine got to do with China trade embargo all that political bull

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC price hikes started when Qurate started cleaning up some poor business practices and plugging money leaks.

It's not just on D&Co.

Not long ago I was reading threads about all the S.Graver pieces now at $50 and up.

@@Sharke, same price hikes on  American made products carried by QVC (like WEN), which have nothing to do with China or political trade agreements