Super Contributor

Denim & Co. original waist pants (core colors) - always low stock

Looking for a new source to buy something similar to the Denim & Co. original waist pants.   I've been looking for these pants in bleached denim size XL (regular) for months, and they are never in stock.  Does anyone know where I can buy similar pants outside of QVC?  TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. original waist pants (core colors) - always low stock

@seaswirl wrote:

Looking for a new source to buy something similar to the Denim & Co. original waist pants.   I've been looking for these pants in bleached denim size XL (regular) for months, and they are never in stock.  Does anyone know where I can buy similar pants outside of QVC?  TIA.

I wish I knew too....Just like their core capris....I checked everyday and I was able to get the navy and black in my size this year. They were here and gone in about 2 days....

Honored Contributor

@seaswirl 

Try Blair.  Every since D&Co prices went way up on the pants, I've been getting them at Blair.  They have numerical sizes - and a better fit.

Good prices - fabric is a bit nicer, they don't get baggy - color selection is okay for my taste.

---------------------------------------------------

@seaswirl wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA. How does Blair sizing compare to QVC? Do you buy same size at Blair that you do on QVC.  Thanks for your input.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe L.L. Bean?

Honored Contributor

@Pezzie 

Blair has number sizing ... so check the size chart at Blair to see which number size you should order.  

QVC's sizing is two sizes, i.e. Medium = 10 and 12 .... so it depends where you fit that range. And - depends on your body shape and the style of the pants. 

There are so many variables ... check size charts and consider your own body measurements and shape.  

Honored Contributor

Kohl's Croft & Barrow brand has elastic waist pants that are similar. I don't have any experience with purchasing them, but I've seen them in store and online. The style definitely reminds of those D & Co pants.

Honored Contributor

Try the brand Ruby Rd.  They're a favorite brand and have really nice items!

Respected Contributor

@seaswirl  You might want to take a look at Laurie Felt's A471790 silk denim jeans ombre waist. The light vintage might be another choice for you. I looked them up & your size is available. Watch the video. I have them in vintage & they are a bit lighter in person. I just ordered another pair in the true blue. Love them! comfy & keep their shape for me. Not a heavy weight jean.

Respected Contributor

@seaswirl  They are a clearance at 40%off at 41.00