Super Contributor

Denim & Co. orig waist w/side pocket pants...

[ Edited ]

....are they being phased out?  They are on clearance and I only see 3 colors and a few sizes.    I NEED some more pants.  Anyone have idea if they'll be returning?

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. orig waist w/side pocket pants...

@seaswirl    No, they're not being phased out.  They now carry basic "core" colors and "seasonal" colors which change each season.  As the summer season wanes, they'll get rid of those colors and replace them with autumnal colors.  They've gotten away from stocking dozens of colors like they used to do. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@seaswirl   Maybe these ??  A375346

"These are the same Denim & Co. side pocket pants you have loved for years with a new item number. The original item number was A53351 Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants w/ Side Pockets."

Esteemed Contributor

@seaswirl wrote:

....are they being phased out?  They are on clearance and I only see 3 colors and a few sizes.    I NEED some more pants.  Anyone have idea if they'll be returning?

I am not sure what the story is with those pants....i ordered them for quite a few years ....but about 2 yrs ago the newer ones i ordered all had tigher waists..........and i actually had lost quite a chunk of weight at that time......but the waists were uncomfortable......so haven't ordered since....good luck....hope you find ones you are happy with