Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. needs a facelift

I just wish they would stick to more classic designs....and to stop putting pockets everywhere...on tops,mid pants (cargo) and it seems they put material in spots that make no sense.......................and enough STRIPES..ugh...and claiming they "hide" the flaws someone has...and all the vests they offer have the high zipper neck....so very uncomfortable....how about V Neck w/ buttons?? And those

large flowery prints.....ugh....i know when i was watching the other day somehow they mistakenly  showed a commercial for a TSV coming up....it was i believe a pair

of crop pants with a big flower print...........omg.....i thought "say it isn't so"....ha.  and i really like Carolyn but i feel bad seeing her in some of these outfits and claiming how slim they make you look....................they should take a look BACK to the beginning of D&Co and see what types of styles they had available....and see what products brought them so much success originally.............and maybe bring some of those classic styles back....

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1,Wonderful idea!

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Gary always says to post recommendations on his Facebook page.

Yes, but is he reading the posts? I think not.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just wish they would stick to more classic designs....and to stop putting pockets everywhere...on tops,mid pants (cargo) and it seems they put material in spots that make no sense.......................and enough STRIPES..ugh...and claiming they "hide" the flaws someone has...and all the vests they offer have the high zipper neck....so very uncomfortable....how about V Neck w/ buttons?? And those

large flowery prints.....ugh....i know when i was watching the other day somehow they mistakenly  showed a commercial for a TSV coming up....it was i believe a pair

of crop pants with a big flower print...........omg.....i thought "say it isn't so"....ha.  and i really like Carolyn but i feel bad seeing her in some of these outfits and claiming how slim they make you look....................they should take a look BACK to the beginning of D&Co and see what types of styles they had available....and see what products brought them so much success originally.............and maybe bring some of those classic styles back....

I agree with everyting you said! I would love some SMALL print tops that don't feel like rubber!

Esteemed Contributor

The line needs new colors.  Tone some of those colors down a bit.  

Regular Contributor

There are so many different clothing lines on QVC.  I am able to find something that I like by just looking at different designers.  I know that my daughters and daughters-in-law would never select the styles and colors that appeal to me.  My teenage granddaughters would love some of the designs that are just too crazy for me.  I would never expect a brick and mortar store to carry clothing that only caters to my likes and dislikes.  I don't expect QVC to either.  I like to be fashionable and comfortable, but wear what I feel is appropriate for my age.  I have worn many different designers over the 23 years that I have shopped at QVC.  I think that fashion, designers, and my tastes evolve.   QVC has done a very good job of changing with the times.  If I don't like something, I I don't buy it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I agree with everyting you said! I would love some SMALL print tops that don't feel like rubber!

I am definately with  you too!

Honored Contributor

When in life have you ever seen a designer or retailer reduce the prices of a very successful and lucrative line....just because some people can't afford it?  When would that ever happen?   If that's the case, Mercedes needs to reduce the price on it's E-400 by half so I can afford one.  At $30,000, they'd sell a whole lot more of them.  Maybe I'll tell them that.

Honored Contributor

I like their colored jean jackets and buy a couple every year.  They are great to work in the food bank warehouse where I volunteer also to wear while doing yardwork.  They wash and dry great.  I have some that are several years old and still look good.  This year I got the seafoam and lime green ones.  

Valued Contributor

@fthunt

Time for a new designer, new spokesperson.