Honored Contributor

Denim & Co longer cardi from Shawn's show last night

I didn't see PM fashion show last night but I do check out the goods in the morning following.  Saw this new D&Co longer cardi with the faux leather patch pockets.  WOW is this one nice!  I bought two colors, the ivory and the chestnut.  Had to buy a small in the ivory and xs in the chestnut.  Can't wait to get them.

I'm really loving these longer cardis by D&Co.  Enjoy wearing them with leggings, jeggings, slim leg jeans and boots of any height. 

Looking forward to receiving these new cardis.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co longer cardi from Shawn's show last night

Pink Dogwood, I saw in the new arrivals a new blazer by Denim & Co that caught my eye.  I'm still digesting the price before hitting the 'buy' button, lol.  I hope your new cardigans meet your expectations.

Denim & Co. Button Front Blazer with Faux Leather Collar - A271593

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  I know what you mean on the price of this blazer.  There is a very similar one same two colors (A269369) that Carolyn & Gary showed early in the fall.  It's less $$, check out this one.  It's still a bit pricey but less. 

I am confident that I'll be thrilled with my new cardis.  I already have two of the D&Co with the sherpa hood, marled fabric/colors.  Bought the new stone one last winter and had to have the black one this time.  Just received it a week or so ago, love this sweater!  Marled black with ivory so I can wear it with grey as well.  Tiyed between the grey and black, opted for black.  Love the red one though too.  These launder really nicely too.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I didn't see PM fashion show last night but I do check out the goods in the morning following.  Saw this new D&Co longer cardi with the faux leather patch pockets.  WOW is this one nice!  I bought two colors, the ivory and the chestnut.  Had to buy a small in the ivory and xs in the chestnut.  Can't wait to get them.

I'm really loving these longer cardis by D&Co.  Enjoy wearing them with leggings, jeggings, slim leg jeans and boots of any height. 

Do you have the item #?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Do you have the item #?  Thanks!

A271408

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Let us know how you like your new cardigans with the faux leather pockets. I have been enjoying the longer cardigans too. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 5'4" and love the long cardigans, too. They really do elongate and slim you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic Yes, I'll report back on these when they arrive.  I'm excited to get them.

@febe1  And I totally agree Ms Taja - I'm about 5'4 too and who doesn't love to appear long and leaner!!!!  These sweaters are great with tights/close to the legs leggings and boots - almost cute short dress like.  I love that look!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3   I'm sorry Ms Patriot - the item # is A271408

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Patriot3   I'm sorry Ms Patriot - the item # is A27408

Thanks!