Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. line-up worse than usual today

[ Edited ]

In my humble opinion, of course.  Woman Happy

Disclaimer:  I'm not a D & Co. hater.  Just finding I wish they'd give us more of the stylish options they manage to come up with once in a while.

Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. line-up worse than usual today

I agree. So far the D&C spring line has been rather blah. Hopefully, better items to come. 

Honored Contributor

In light of poor Carolyn having a racing heart, Gary Groban out of town. I'd say they done the best they could.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

In light of poor Carolyn having a racing heart, Gary Groban out of town. I'd say they done the best they could.

You're probably right.

I have been a HUGE buyer of Denim and Company but for awhile now have not been liking the styles and patterns.  I wish they would revist some of the older styles and patterns.  I go back and re-order older Denim and Co.  I agree  with the others that Denim and Co has not been up to par for awhile now.

Occasional Contributor

I used to buy Denim & Co. all the time as well, but have been very disappointed in the styles.  They are either too plain or odd stripes and color patterns. Also they don't seem to be very contemporary, rather blah. For lack of a better way to say it, the tops seem to look like something designed for the elderly crowd. Please get in some new designers.

Super Contributor

I was looking forward to seeing the eyelet top, but it was just another unattractive print.

Honored Contributor

Okay, I just don't know why women watch programs that don't appeal to them and they know that nodthing will appeal to them.  And then complain....lol   Perhaps i'm missing something. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Okay, I just don't know why women watch programs that don't appeal to them and they know that nodthing will appeal to them.  And then complain....lol   Perhaps i'm missing something. 

You are missing the fact that you don't know what's in the show until you watch the show.  But then you knew that, and admitting it would have denied you the reason to scold.

New Contributor

I completely agree with you.  Not only is her clothing line dull & boring, including her jewelry that definitely does not warrant her price tag, but her prices have skyrocked and are undeserved.  I have given up completely on her line.