Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co jacket dropped in price again!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Cute jacket! But the pop-up made me laugh. It's not like the item is being presented and every color in every size is available, with the exception of 4 and 5X, but it's going going! LOL

Come on! I am looking at the availability?!

@Andreatoo Maybe you looked at the wrong item?  I just took a look and the availability looks pretty good to me.  

Every size and color available up to 2X, one color lost at 3X, 4X only one color available and limited in 5X.  

@NYCLatinaMe 

that was my point! Very available but I got the popup 'going, going..' didn't appear to be going anywhere!

@millieshops 

I don't understand your question. I checked out @Susan Louise 's jacket, thought it was cute and then got the popup that it was 'going, going'....clearly there were plenty left....

@Andreatoo I hate those annoying pop ups. I get it every time I look at something.

Honored Contributor

I suppose it's possible that availabilities are showing up differently depending on the browser you're using. I remember how frustrated I was and how people were getting frustrated with me regarding the Basso jacket! I was seeing very limited availability while others were seeing plenty!

Anyone else getting studio screenshots when they're trying to sign in?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Cute jacket! But the pop-up made me laugh. It's not like the item is being presented and every color in every size is available, with the exception of 4 and 5X, but it's going going! LOL

Come on! I am looking at the availability?!

@Andreatoo Maybe you looked at the wrong item?  I just took a look and the availability looks pretty good to me.  

Every size and color available up to 2X, one color lost at 3X, 4X only one color available and limited in 5X.  

@NYCLatinaMe 

that was my point! Very available but I got the popup 'going, going..' didn't appear to be going anywhere!

@millieshops 

I don't understand your question. I checked out @Susan Louise 's jacket, thought it was cute and then got the popup that it was 'going, going'....clearly there were plenty left....

@Andreatoo  I get those pop ups all the time. I get them for several items I look at...even brand new TSVs ahead of the day presented. It will show 'going...' pop up when only a few of the brand new TSVs have been ordered when I know tens of thousands are waiting in the wings for the TSV to even be presented. With that said, it shows that they have no baring on the quantity of the item left in various sizes.

I am quite sure that this jacket I started this thread about doesn't have massive quanties left. I had been waiting/praying for someone to return a size small in the antique wash and dark indigo during the past few months because they were sold out. They were in my wishlist that I checked daily. During that time, more than half of the sizes/colors of all the options were sold out.

Obviously QVC/Denim & Co have restocked this item for a last time since it has been 'on clearance' and at such a low price of $44.98...what I paid just yesterday. Then the price dropped again at midnight with a new 'on clearance sale price' of $40.44. I got the price adjustment....

It is a shame we don't know the actual # available for each size/color. I'm betting the quantity is low with this jacket. I wasn't going push the envelope and risk waiting for a FREE S&H day to order and then lose out on either or both colors/size I wanted.  IMHO, this jacket is worth much more than $40.44. I would have been thrilled even paying the reg QVC price just to be able to get the size/colors I wanted. I think that says a lot.

I started this thread to help anyone interested or who may have been on the fence getting this jacket so they can get their/size color while it is available at the awesome price.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo OK, now I know what the pop-up was that you were referring to.  I thought maybe you were complaining about a poor internet connection that didn't show availability.  I don't think I got the pop-up for that item.  I ignore most pop-ups, but I think I get those when I put something on my cart and keep shopping.  QVC wants people to check out, they are now saying that in the presentations.  

The pop-us tell us how many people put an item in the cart, but I don't find that to be useful information because I don't know how many qvc has.  Like @Susan Louise I am frustrated that QVC won't tell us if it's just 1 or 1,000 left.

And yes, I do get the pictures when logging in sometimes.  People have been complaining about that for some time.  QVC claims it is trying to fix it.

Esteemed Contributor

you did @Susan Louise, thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Then it's true! We are all seeing different availabilities! If you were on my iPad you could order the small in any color you wanted! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Then it's true! We are all seeing different availabilities! If you were on my iPad you could order the small in any color you wanted! LOL

@Andreatoo  You are confusing me...

In my previous post, I mentioned that the jacket was just restocked. When I checked my wishlist yesterday both colors/sizes I wanted were finally available...hence my being able to finally order them after waiting a long time.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

In my previous post, I mentioned that the jacket was just restocked. When I checked my wishlist yesterday both colors/sizes I wanted were finally available...hence my being able to finally order them after waiting a long time.

@Susan Louise 

I'm sorry to confuse you but I thought you said the smalls weren't available

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Susan Louise 

@Susan Louise 

I'm sorry to confuse you but I thought you said the smalls weren't available

@Andreatoo  Did you read my long post fully (2 posts ago), or just skim through it? Your comments make me think you didn't read it fully.

Honored Contributor

All this because I commented on the pop-up?! I did not realize I was being so cryptic. I give up. Consider this my white flag