Honored Contributor

Denim & Co jacket dropped in price again!

[ Edited ]

I posted about this jacket in another thread yesterday. I chatted with CS and got a price adjustment on the two I ordered yesterday...antique wash and dark indigo - small. I already have the jacket in both of those colors - medium. I highly recommend...fits true to size, flattering and it really is comfy. That's saying something for a denim jacket!

The item # is A367987 and the price now is $40.44!!!

ETA on 3/21 11:30pm CST - This jacket dropped in price again! It dropped briefly down to $34.20 (I took a screenshot!) and then back up to $37.98!

I was able to get the price adjustment for the $34.20 on both jackets.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co jacket dropped in price again!

Nice!  I just had the rep note my account that when my BFD sweater ships, that I will call to get the lower price that it's now showing tonight.  

It really pays to keep the items you buy in your "wish" list, so you can review and see if you are able to get a price adjustment during the 30 days....those savings really add up.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Cute jacket! But the pop-up made me laugh. It's not like the item is being presented and every color in every size is available, with the exception of 4 and 5X, but it's going going! LOL

Come on! I am looking at the availability?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  would love to know where you shop that every size and color is available even when one price reduction shows up, let alone a second one? I have been shopping sale/clearance for almost 60 years now and it seems what I really want is often already sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Cute jacket! But the pop-up made me laugh. It's not like the item is being presented and every color in every size is available, with the exception of 4 and 5X, but it's going going! LOL

@Andreatoo Maybe you looked at the wrong item?  I just took a look and the availability looks pretty good to me.  

Every size and color available up to 2X, one color lost at 3X, 4X only one color available and limited in 5X.  

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo Maybe you looked at the wrong item?  I just took a look and the availability looks pretty good to me.  

Every size and color available up to 2X, one color lost at 3X, 4X only one color available and limited in 5X.  

@NYCLatinaMe 

that was my point! Very available but I got the popup 'going, going..' didn't appear to be going anywhere!

@millieshops 

I don't understand your question. I checked out @Susan Louise 's jacket, thought it was cute and then got the popup that it was 'going, going'....clearly there were plenty left....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo I have no idea what your post means, the pop-up?.

Respected Contributor

Everything I look at on this site brings up that silly "going, going, gone" pop up!

it is ridiculous.....

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

I guess you didn't get it (the pop-up)

It seems nearly every time I look at a garment now a 'pop-up' shows up in the right hand corner telling me it's 'going, going' and that I need to hurry up and buy it!

Struck me as amusing since I'm currently looking at the availabiility and there's product left in every color but for the 4x and 5x. Couple that with the fact that it's not on air.......

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

I guess you didn't get it (the pop-up)

It seems nearly every time I look at a garment now a 'pop-up' shows up in the right hand corner telling me it's 'going, going' and that I need to hurry up and buy it!

Struck me as amusing since I'm currently looking at the availabiility and there's product left in every color but for the 4x and 5x. Couple that with the fact that it's not on air.......

@Andreatoo 

For what it's worth, I understood what you were saying about the silly pop up. 😉

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett