Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. had a good show on at 3:00 central time

I missed out on the other day's capri's with the embroidered border, but, I didn't miss out on these with the bows. Soon, as Antonella showed them I was on the horn and got the dark indigo I knew they would blow first and I was right. Also, knew the khaki (sand) shade would blow. Hope the petite's fit right I'm 5'5 don't know if that is petite or not. Think in a capri it won't make any difference , not long pants.

Super Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. had a good show on at 3:00 central time

At 5'5" you'd probably be a regular inseam but since these are capris, it shouldn't matter very much. I have these in four or five colors and they're great...QVC has sold a ton of them.
Honored Contributor

I was at Dillards yesterday and got a pair of 12 short Alison Daley khaki capri's and a pair of her stone colored shorts they always fit . I love Alison Daley. Ruby Rd. had the most beautiful V neck blue and white cloud , 3 quarter sleeve top with orange stones around the V neck I had to have that too. LOL

Super Contributor

I saw that on my DVR. I'm looking forward to watching it this weekend if I have some time alone.

Honored Contributor

I got the one time only too in dark indigo and sand. They were new today. My only gripe is there are no measurements online. The petite had an inseam of 17 and the regular were 19.

Respected Contributor

Turned it on, saw Antonella hosting, turned it off.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2014 Sharke said:

I was at Dillards yesterday and got a pair of 12 short Alison Daley khaki capri's and a pair of her stone colored shorts they always fit . I love Alison Daley. Ruby Rd. had the most beautiful V neck blue and white cloud , 3 quarter sleeve top with orange stones around the V neck I had to have that too. LOL

I like Alison too, but there is no dillards here. I know I can order on line, but I like trying them on.

Honored Contributor

Antonella was a breath of fresh air hosting D&C today. No gushing over the models, no mention of anyone being too short or too large or thin or nice and tall and no being squat. Just a show about the clothes and it was great and I bought something.

Honored Contributor

We don't have a Macy's. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh