Honored Contributor

show on right now. Petite length cargo pants coming up. Image, you can't see yet, have to go by regular length pants picture. 21 in. inseam . Stretch denim with cargo pocket which will come in handy I got in bleached denim.

A301771

Honored Contributor

Meredith has them on right now she's only 5'2 I'm 5'5 so will come up a little shorter on me.   I don't have leg issues, but, for those who do these pants will give you an alternative to long pants in summer and not shorts..

gonna use that cargo pocket for my glasses hahahah won't have to dig around in purse for either my distance glasses or sunglasses.

Trusted Contributor

I think the quality of D&C has improved a lot lately. I may not like the design or the colors, but the fabrics are much better and I wonder if it's due to Gary Goben coming on board.

One thing that bothers me, though, is when a host--usually Carolyn--says right out loud that some of their garments are knock-offs: she buy a---shirt, pants, whatever---at retail then gives them to Gary to recreate under the Denim and Company label. Isn't that illegal? or at least a little unethical?

I love the Garolyn show but that part bothers me a little.

Honored Contributor

saves me money , so, Ok, with me.  I can't find cute clothes where I live and little details like D&Co. carry like the cargo pocket, embroidery work button here and there keeps me coming back. I wear the same size all the time, so, I don't have to waste time looking up sizes I can hit the phone and beat the others. LOL