Honored Contributor

Denim & Co french terry cropped pants...

[ Edited ]

A393389

LOVE these pants!!!

I already ordered/received the black and came back for the olive. I had been patiently waiting for a cancellation since the medium sold out...today was my lucky day!

I also found a great Isaac Mizrahi t-shirt to go with them...A396878

I ordered a white & butter - medium. I got lucky again and it looks like I got the last butter in medium! The butter looks like it will match back to the olive crop pants perfectly! VERY happy camper...

On cooler days I see myself pairing the Side Stitch jacket A382681 (I have both the olive & black) for cute outfits. 

I thought I would pass this info to others who might be interested. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co french terry cropped pants...

Glad you like your new clothes.  I have purchased a lot of clothes and jewelry from QVC that I really love.  But, I have returned a lot and been disappointed in a lot too.  I guess it all balances out in the end.  When I am in a store and see clothes, I barely glance at them and have no desire to go into one of those awful dressing rooms, that somehow make me look fat and ugly, lol!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Glad you like your new clothes.  I have purchased a lot of clothes and jewelry from QVC that I really love.  But, I have returned a lot and been disappointed in a lot too.  I guess it all balances out in the end.  When I am in a store and see clothes, I barely glance at them and have no desire to go into one of those awful dressing rooms, that somehow make me look fat and ugly, lol!

@Puppy Lips  Thank you Smiley Happy

I have lost a ton of weight over the past 2.5 years so I have had to replace clothes on a regular basis. Some I have been lucky being able to replace certain pieces I love in several sizes before they went on clearance or weren't available anymore.

I'm in a medium/size 10 now and sometimes I am ordering a size small too for when I reach my goal weight...which will probably by the end of the year or early next year. Some garments I don't think I need to buy a size small too...like the more fitted/semi-fitted tops/t-shirts. I think a medium will still be fine in 'most' cases.

I remember a year ago I was thinking if I could just get back into a size 12 I'd be satisfied. I didn't think I could go much lower at this stage in my life (I'm 61). Now that I have surpassed that goal, I'm aiming for a size 8...the size I was in til my early 40's before I started having health issues.

Goodwill loves us... Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I have lost a ton of weight over the past 2.5 years so I have had to replace clothes on a regular basis. Some I have been lucky being able to replace certain pieces I love in several sizes before they went on clearance or weren't available anymore.

I'm in a medium/size 10 now and sometimes I am ordering a size small too for when I reach my goal weight...which will probably by the end of the year or early next year. Some garments I don't think I need to buy a size small too...like the more fitted/semi-fitted tops/t-shirts. I think a medium will still be fine in 'most' cases.

I remember a year ago I was thinking if I could just get back into a size 12 I'd be satisfied. I didn't think I could go much lower at this stage in my life (I'm 61). Now that I have surpassed that goal, I'm aiming for a size 8...the size I was in til my early 40's before I started having health issues.

Curious Susan Louise:    Can you share with us how you lost your weight?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@seaswirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Curious Susan Louise:    Can you share with us how you lost your weight?

@seaswirl  Low carb/keto... Smiley Happy

Here's the link to the thread I started about 7-8 months after DH & I began the journey on our new lifestyle (Sept 2018). My OP is long, but filled with a wealth of helpful info...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/For-those-that-believe-in-low-fat-diets/td-p/5353543

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Susan Louise Congrats on your weight loss!  My DH and I have and are losing weight too doing keto.  It is kind of hard to stick to at times, but it does work.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my white ones and agree, these are really nice

EDIT-mine are different item number from this post. Sorry

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Mustang Shar  White? The cropped pants only come in black, navy and olive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Mustang Shar  White? The cropped pants only come in black, navy and olive.

I ordered D and C item A275283 cropped french terry white.  Sorry didn't notice my item number is different. Oh well, there were white ones 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to wear crop pants.  I've been told it is a style I should steer clear of because of my height.  I've taken that advice and won't look to buy them.  Haven't worn them in years.  Shoot.....maybe, I'll skip the advice and wear them anyway!  But then again, no because at my age wearing what looks best on me is the way to go (besides I'm more comfortable when I'm wearing items that make me look my best.

I dunno, I'll figure it out.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life