Honored Contributor

Denim & Co fans...what did you order today?

[ Edited ]

I started yesterday with several tops of A200149...while there was a one day sale of buy 1, get $5 off any additional...

Today I got:

A274364 - Black - will be fun to pair with so many solid bright colored tank tops underneath...red, yellow, aqua...even orange/burnt orange for Fall/Halloween!

A275867 - Sun Yellow - will go great with olive shorts/crop pants

A14925   - True Olive, Chocolate & Denim

I think I'm done...ooonooo.gif

Contributor

Re: Denim & Co fans...what did you order today?

Nothing Smiley Sad   Denim & Co. has always been my kind of go-to for everyday and casual clothes, but four of the last six things I've bought are going back. I've never seen such unreliable sizing in my life. Something's changed. I've never had this problem before.

Honored Contributor

@HoHum wrote:

Nothing Smiley Sad   Denim & Co. has always been my kind of go-to for everyday and casual clothes, but four of the last six things I've bought are going back. I've never seen such unreliable sizing in my life. Something's changed. I've never had this problem before.

@HoHum  Sorry to hear that...I have yet to return one piece of garment from D&Co after 12 years Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping for some new items today or some one day only's. Bummer. I will buy two tee shirt dresses today. I don't wear shorts as I am only 5 feet high.

Contributor

I know. It used to be that way for me. I've ordered as long as they've been around. In 2005 I had the same problem with their Spring/Summer line and then not again since then. It's especially noticible when you order the same thing in a couple of colors and it's so bad it's like the sizes were mismarked.

Honored Contributor

@dperry wrote:

I was hoping for some new items today or some one day only's. Bummer. I will buy two tee shirt dresses today. I don't wear shorts as I am only 5 feet high.

@Squirrel Lover  There might be a OTO during Carolyn's 3 hour D&Co show this afternoon...keep an eye out Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Susan I will be watching. I love the new floral jean jacket, but I don't need another jean jacket! Boy that is very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Over the years I have purchased many D&C tops, today I was scrolling through QVC. Com and I. Couldn't find anything. This is just my taste, but I found too many odd prints,awkward sleeve lengths and either too long or too short. Maybe it's just the day or the mood that I'm in , but I can usually find something that I like. I'm not sure that I like the direction that these designs are taking.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@HoHum wrote:

Is it different fabrications perhaps? I know that happens to me when I don't look at the material

Regular Contributor

Going to date myself but I feel like I am looking at those "basic" boring lines like White Stag, Catalina and Koret of California, and it borders on that catalog Blair.  Just not cute anymore.