Valued Contributor

Denim & Co. - could be cute, but...

Item no.A611675, would purchase in a heartbeat but basically all polyester with a little span ... don't think so.  If this was cotton modal would purchase in multiple colors.  Please D&C, stop with the polyester.

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. - could be cute, but...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Heavenly Knit is my least favorite  of all D&C fabrics.  I have several but never wear them.  They're too warm for warm or transitional weather wear but you'll freeze in them during cold weather.  It feels like a sweater but is not knit; it's cut and sewn just as any woven fabric is.

I automatically pass on all Heavenly Knit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had looked at this item before.  What stops me is the $55+ s/h???!!!  Are they kidding???!!!

Super Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624 

I made the purchase of a HK item for the first time early spring and ended up wearing once then donating.  It was too stretchy and sloppy, imo.  It was super soft though!

Honored Contributor

Plenty of QVC shoppers do like good polyester. They would be giving up thousands of sales if they stopped offering it.  Polyester is far from one fabric - just like cotton, silk, linen, etc. 

I just don't shop what I know I will not be buying - everything really winter could be abolished to please me, but I can't think of a single reason  that would make sense as a business strategy.

Respected Contributor

I bought the black print and the stone print.  I really like Heavenly Knit and have many pieces from this fabric.  I do like good polyester and that would include Denim & Co and Susan Graver.

Respected Contributor

Maybe D&C should just stay in their lane. There are other popular Q lines that feature poly and poly/span (SG Logo) Stay with nice natural fabrics. 

Honored Contributor

It's the price that stopped me in my tracks.  $55?  Not for that.

Honored Contributor

Too loud.

Make folks look like a barn