Honored Contributor

Denim & Co corduroy pants just went on clearance...

[ Edited ]

From $43.47 to $26.06

A383236 - regular - inseam is 31.5

A383237 - petites - inseam is 28.5

Ok, I know it's Summer and still hot...

However, I happened to notice that these pants just went on clearance. They are a great length if you want to wear heels. As for myself (I'm 5'7"), I have a few pairs of Earth boots and a nice pair of Clarks shooties in black (A369582) that will work great with these corduroy pants. I ordered the reg-small/black and I'm real tempted to get the raisin brown too, so I put that one in my wishlist.

It looks like these pants have been recently restocked for the last time and 'might' be presented during the Denim & Co show tomorrow morning (7/13) or soon after during other fashion clearance shows.

Just passing on the info for those interested Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co corduroy pants just went on clearance...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi   Thanks for posting the pic!

That model must be tall since she is wearing flats.  Smiley Happy

For those interested, both videos show models wearing the pants with heels...

Contributor

please read reviews only 3 stars .there is always a reason why things are discounted.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@duffy2 wrote:

please read reviews only 3 stars .there is always a reason why things are discounted.

@duffy2  I read every review before starting this thread and ordering for myself. None of the poor reviews changed my mind whatsoever.

Everything goes on clearance eventually...the review rating doesn't change that fact. Haven't you ever seen a customer top rated item go on clearance or become a lunchtime special?

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for the heads up--I checked them out, but I do not like boot cut that much.

Last year I bought four pairs of the  (A227290) Denim & Co. corduroy leggings, and I lived in them all Winter--they are wonderful and so comfortable!  I like to tuck them inside my boots. 

Denim & Co. has something for everybody!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Thanks so much for the heads up--I checked them out, but I do not like boot cut that much.

Last year I bought four pairs of the  (A227290) Denim & Co. corduroy leggings, and I lived in them all Winter--they are wonderful and so comfortable!  I like to tuck them inside my boots. 

@FancyPhillyshopper  I have a few pairs of those too in medium...they are wonderful! I like wearing them mainly with flats/loafers and sneakers.

When they go on sale, I will have to replace them all for a size small.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopper  I have a few pairs of those too in medium...they are wonderful! I like wearing them mainly with flats/loafers and sneakers.

The leggings are now available “As Is”.  I just ordered another black.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the post.  I actually found some in my  size.  Usually my size is sold out in "clearance" or "as is".   

I read the reviews but when hundreds or thousands of an item have been sold and there are only 5 reviews I don't consider that an accurate guide.  I have never understood why more reviews are left for all items, not just fashion.  I review everything I buy on all sites and appreciate others who do as well.  Even if folks would give the star/number rating and say "loved" or "great". It does not have to take much time unless you want to do so. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Magny wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

The leggings are now available “As Is”.  I just ordered another black.

@Magny  Yes, I checked...

Unfortunately for me, none were in a size small. Congrats for you though! Smiley Happy