Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone who buys alot in this line know when they get more of  A14924  back in for spring? I can't remember what month Gary starts with shorts.

I need to replace the basic colors and need a heads up before they sell out.. I keep checking every few days, but sometimes I forget.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma ~

I really like these too.  I have quite a few pairs, but need to go down a size (woot) so hope I don't miss the sale.  They are so comfortable for spring and summer, and wash well.   

I'll keep watching for them, and post back when I see them.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I was skimming through program guide.  February 1st looks like the beginning day of premier of Spring fashion.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I was skimming through program guide.  February 1st looks like the beginning day of premier of Spring fashion.

@ScrapHappy 

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like Feb. 1, 2, & 3 is their “Preseason Super Style Weekend”. Not thrilled that Breezies is a TSV. Kim Gravel & Barefoot Dreams are the other 2 TSVs according to the program guide for anyone interested. 

Honored Contributor

It's way too early for capris.  First they'll feature lighter weight long pants, then crops and finally, about May, the capris will appear with the Bermudas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's way too early for capris.  First they'll feature lighter weight long pants, then crops and finally, about May, the capris will appear with the Bermudas.

I was hoping it would be before then.........April would be nice

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co capris

[ Edited ]

I was watching some of D&C on Q2 yesterday and they offered a cute pair of crop pants.

It's not too early.  People are going on warm weather vacations/cruises.  I walked into Target a couple weeks ago and all the swimsuits and cover-ups are already out.

Respected Contributor

Hey ~ I looked again today, and most colors are still not available.  I haven't purchased these in a few years...  I've lost a little weight, so trying to figure out which size to order?  They do have black available, which I wear a lot...  They are at full price, and $3.50 s&h for "each" pair.  They don't shrink, but still feel I would need to buy 2 different sizes to see which one is best in fit.....But then there is the return $$.  I have found in the past that over the years the same item can change a bit in sizing.  They would become a rather expensive pair of simple capri's.  Smiley Frustrated

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey