Respected Contributor

Denim & Co. best selling pants?

Denim and Co use to sell a pair of pants with the elastic in the waist and in a zillion colors. I can't seem to find them now but they were  a 'best seller' for years, I can't think that they would be discontinued.  They had side pockets.  Can you help? . Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. best selling pants?

[ Edited ]

try searching for Denim & Co. original  waist stretch regular side pocket pants  hope that helps!

Trusted Contributor

Look for item A386771 for options.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Host Carolyn  said abt a month  or two ago that the pants you are talking abt were given a new SKU#  but were the same  style pants as the original ones .

Valued Contributor

QVC may say they are the same pant, but I'm certain buyers will say they are not.  The fit is different and the material is much cheaper.  They wrinkle terribly and the feel is stiff, even after several washes.  I've been buying these pants for years and will not buy any more.  I rarely wear them.  

Honored Contributor

@catmama 

I agree there are differences in some of the fabrics - in about the last year - the dark indigo denim fabrc is much thinner than the dark indigo of pants I bought a few yars ago.  (I lost weight and can get into those older pants now.)  I just put some of the thinner ones in the donation bag. 

The gray twill feels thinner.

The black and brown twills seem to be the same as before.  

-----------------------------------------------

@catmama wrote:

QVC may say they are the same pant, but I'm certain buyers will say they are not.  The fit is different and the material is much cheaper.  They wrinkle terribly and the feel is stiff, even after several washes.  I've been buying these pants for years and will not buy any more.  I rarely wear them.  

Honored Contributor

I won't buy more of them due to the wrinkling factor, and the fact that the twill picks up every bit of animal hair and lint.  They also stretch out terribly as you wear them.  By evening the length that was fine in the morning has stretched so much, I'm walking on them.   Logo has carried twill that doesn't do any of these things because the fabric contains Rayon.  Unfortunately they seem to have discontinued them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment