Honored Contributor

Denim & Co bermuda shorts

[ Edited ]

A354409

They are now at an awesome sale price of $23.98! I got a price adjustment on the one I already bought and ordered a couple more. I just LOVE these shorts...nice lightweight denim, true to size and very comfortable.

And...

for those that don't like elastic waist - pull on, these are with the zipper Smiley Very Happy

Some garments that are really well made like these shorts should become a staple in the line. I'm really surprised that these shorts aren't going to stick around for awhile. They were new just this past Spring.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co bermuda shorts

@Susan Louise  Thanks for the heads up! I liked these when they were originally aired, but was hesitant due to the polyester blend. However, at this price I'm game to give them a try since I love a front zipper in my bermudas. 

I also listened to Carolyn's presentation again. She and Gary said this particular fabric may not be available for 2020; thus, the sale price and no promises of a return. That also tells me you selected a really good bermuda and the poly-blend must be fine for those of us who love 100% cotton denim! Thanks again, Susan. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.