Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co...WHERE ARE THE GOODS???

HisElk: Thank you "ma'am" (I didn't forget, bahaha) It's probably just fate that they don't have what I'm looking for...probably don't '''need''' it anyway. Hope you are well !! If I don't chat with you before Thanksgiving, I hope you and your family have very happy holidays !

Respected Contributor

Love my grandkids: Thank you !

Honored Contributor

They have lots of stuff when the season changes, then the Q switches to Christmas stuff. After Christmas, they have clearances, then start getting spring merchandise. The ship has probably sailed for most, but not all, winter clothing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Kachina624: That's what I was thinking - and maybe this cold snap coming has been a factor to the fleece tops selling down...oh well, snooze you (I) lose as the saying goes.

Respected Contributor

For some reason, D&C did one order and has sold out of a lot of merchandise. If they did more fall and winter styles and presented them during the fall and winter, they would have a lot more sales. The customer would also be a lot happier. Beats me why they do this. I have been frustrated, as well. Maybe it's the new guy that supposedly represents the line.

Respected Contributor

To Fortune: Thanks for your comment. Now, I don't feel so misunderstood !{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I would look at L.L. Bean or Land's End for warmer items. Send the message with your shopping $.

Respected Contributor

Sarapanda, try Denim & Co. A51240. I have a lot of these, and they are nice and warm. They have a lot of colors. Order up one size, though!

Respected Contributor

To Fortune: Wow, that top is perfect for me ! How in the world I missed it, I don't know. Thanks for the sizing suggestion also. Going to order one right now! Thanks again !!

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Fortune said:

Sarapanda, try Denim & Co. A51240. I have a lot of these, and they are nice and warm. They have a lot of colors. Order up one size, though!

Denim & Co. Textured Chenille Sweatshirt