Valued Contributor

@Lali1 

I like these pants too!  I got them in the classic khaki and blue stripe in a medium as I wear a retail size 12.  I hope that they are big enough so I get that relaxed beach look. 5'4" so went with the petite length; the regular lengths on even the tall models were not that cropped.  The linen blend will not wrinkle as much as 100% linen.  That said, the rumpled look is what we buy linen for!  It is not everyone's thing but I adore that slightly messy chic look.  Gary mentioned washing them in cold and putting them in the dryer for about 3 minutes. He then said take them out, smooth them, and then hang to dry.  By the next day, they will be ready to wear.  I do this technique with a lot of my clothing so not really an issue for me.  I also liked that open weave boat neck natural sweater that was on at midnight. Got that in the citrus multi.  Difficult choice because all of the colors were nice!  Ordered on PayPal so I can get free returns if needed.

Respected Contributor

Pass for me too. That chopped off length makes my short legs look even stumpier and I'm sure they won't fit me. 

Honored Contributor
If these were a different style, I’d probably buy a pair.

Two issues - I don’t like the length and waist treatment .
Honored Contributor

Love these pants -- purchased in the khaki color.  Also got the v-neck, sleeveless top in two colors.  

Honored Contributor

Pre ordered the pants in Black, I hope they fit and look good

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

@Lali1 

I like these pants too!  I got them in the classic khaki and blue stripe in a medium as I wear a retail size 12.  I hope that they are big enough so I get that relaxed beach look. 5'4" so went with the petite length; the regular lengths on even the tall models were not that cropped.  The linen blend will not wrinkle as much as 100% linen.  That said, the rumpled look is what we buy linen for!  It is not everyone's thing but I adore that slightly messy chic look.  Gary mentioned washing them in cold and putting them in the dryer for about 3 minutes. He then said take them out, smooth them, and then hang to dry.  By the next day, they will be ready to wear.  I do this technique with a lot of my clothing so not really an issue for me.  I also liked that open weave boat neck natural sweater that was on at midnight. Got that in the citrus multi.  Difficult choice because all of the colors were nice!  Ordered on PayPal so I can get free returns if needed.

We're the same size and height. How funny is that. I haven't decided what color. And I'm worried about the length. I can't do petites because I have a long waist and petites never fit me right. I would get the small because in the beach pants they are pretty loose on me in small and I think these may fit fairly loose too.
I was going to get the really colorful striped pair but I may get the light pink when I decide. The sweater sounds so nice. It's far too warm where I live to buy a sweater. I like that little top with the ruffle on the bottom. 

Contributor

Re: Denim&Co. Tsv pants?

[ Edited ]

After reading the actual garment measurements, if I buy, I'll size down to Small from my usual Medium. I think my Rowenta steamer will keep them looking nice without getting the iron out. My concern is with the construction. I really like the neutral stripe, but I see some of the sample pants have the stripes on the sewn-on pockets not lined up properly with the stripes on the pants. The ones with matched stripes look great, but it may be the luck of the draw. I'm still on the fence.  

Respected Contributor

I like them, like the look. But I bought 2 pairs of their tsv, the beach pants, and don't need anymore for a while.

Trusted Contributor
The two most wrinkly fabrics in the world. Why? They also are ugly in shape. One of the worst TSVs ever.
Honored Contributor

Is that those **** linen pants ? they advertised them all late last night, in today's show again. Gary must have a boatload of pants to unload.

I iron everything , ironing is not a problem for me.

Sick of linen pants. LOL   Turned off the Tv