Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV coming up in December

Thank you SilleeMee.  So appreciate that.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Hey there, you know I trust your opinion when it comes to this brand.  I'm looking at the vest online.  I like the antique rose - is the shiny side really shiny?  I don't wanna revisit the disco scene, ha ha - been there done that.  What other colors did you get?  Looks like the silver, gold, rose are 'frosty' and the other colors are 'matte'.  Am I going blind or is that true?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  I originally got the rose and would describe it as luminous rather than shinny.   Not disco ready.   Yesterday,  I received the black and burgundy and they are more of a matte finish.   I already have vests in the other colors so did not consider them.   I'm going to try taking a pic of my rose vest. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mia 2  We can't give item numbers of TSVs  prior to their presentation day. 

@Bird mama  Here's a photo but the color is off.   It's a stronger more vibrant color in person.  More pink,  not orangey.    I tried to show a bit of the yummy faux fur,  which is the pebbly texture.  Again it's generously sized to allow for wearing over something but I'd order your normal size.  I really love this vest. 

20161203_213121.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like vests but I'm not a fan of quilting or of zippers. I live in a warm climate so don't really need heavier vests for warmth. 

Occasional Contributor

I have this vest in black, burgundy, silver and I'm giving cream as a gift. Burgundy is my fav. Wore it under an Irish sweater when it was freezing and it didn't feel tight. I'm usually a medium but take a small in this vest and I'm no skinny minny. The medium just overwhelmed me but I'm only 5'2". Anyway, it runs large but not huge. Sending silver back since it's too big (med) and I've already got grey vests. I did notice that it was warmer when I wore the faux fur side next to my body. Wish it had a 2-way zipper. HTH

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you for getting back to me on the vest.  I noticed when I was at the item page that garment sizing was not yet loaded so I won't be ordering until they post that.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
QVC Customer Care