Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV Tomorrow 12/5?

I think it's really cute! Unfortunately I purchased a very similar vest, quilting and all, but with a faux fur collar and it looked like ****** on me! I'm an average build 5' 2 with a short torso and long legs. Regardless of what type and/or bottoms I put on I still look like I gained 30 pounds!
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

It looks like they've added a silver color, cute. I have the cobalt, olive, and natural from last year. Great vests. Won't be adding a color, my closet is full.

@MaggieMack

I do not need the burgundy.  I do not need the burgundy.  I do not need the burgundy.  I do not...

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

It looks like they've added a silver color, cute. I have the cobalt, olive, and natural from last year. Great vests. Won't be adding a color, my closet is full.

@MaggieMack

I do not need the burgundy.  I do not need the burgundy.  I do not need the burgundy.  I do not...

But you would look SO CUTE in the burgundy! If the vest is the same as lady year, they are very, very nice. Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, are you looking at A274947? It's the TSV and only $29.96, a bargain!

Honored Contributor

Type=top
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Why are they doing this to me?  I bought several things for myself last week -- I must turn my attention to gifts for others.

I have a terrible vest fetish this year.  Every fabric, every style.  But I don't own a wine-colored one. 

p.s. You would love those plaid Cuddl Duds leggings I bought.  So cute and feel great on.

Regular Contributor

I have soooo many vests, none are from the Q. I gave up on their clothing a few years ago, because the sizing never seems right for me. That being said, the gold and the silver have been in my cart since I received the TSV preview email! 🙃

I haven't ordered them yet because I'm not sure which size to buy. If the measurements listed are correct, they seem to run really large, the XXS chest is 38???? XS is 40? 

Esteemed Contributor

Its okay but, I have  one of these vests [faux suede] and I never know when to wear them and with what?  It is either too chilly just to wear them with a sweater underneath or too hot to wear them with a long sleeve T-shirt. I will take pass on this item.

Respected Contributor

I wear a large in most tops, but sometimes go up to an XL in jackets because I have broad shoulders.  Would you recommend staying with a large in this vest or size up?

@MaggieMack  @Annabellethecat66

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, in D&C, I am a reliable XXS, which is what I went with in this vest. Plenty of room to wear something beneath it, but fitted enough not to look baggy. I would stick with your regular size in D&C.