Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what it's going to be?

Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co TSV - March 10

I don't know but have a feeling it will be crop pants. It is that time of year for the Q again. Ugh! not a fan.

New Contributor

I got an email advertising an IT cosmetics TSV that day.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2014 allaries said:

I don't know but have a feeling it will be crop pants. It is that time of year for the Q again. Ugh! not a fan.

I would like that, but I'm not thinking it's bottoms. On fashion day, two different capri pants were on. The how smooth and the active. Hope I'm wrong, but i think it's a top on Tuesday.

Frequent Contributor

According to the TSV preview, it's a breezy tunic and tank--the colors shown are pink, blue and white.

Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2014 kathnern said:

According to the TSV preview, it's a breezy tunic and tank--the colors shown are pink, blue and white.

It looks like convertible roll-tab sleeves, and it says it comes in regular and petite sizes -- from the small photo it seems to be a Swiss dot material or something similar.

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 bobbybear said:

I got an email advertising an IT cosmetics TSV that day.

QVC got them goofed up on the wrong days.

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch the midnight presentation, other than to see what it was. I thought of ordering it when I saw it....went on to check reviews just now & saw the gathered back. That's all it took, for me to change my mind. I do not like that look, since I have big butt.

The top was so cute until I saw that!! SO disappointed!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have 2 tops I bought from QVC in that clip dot several years ago and I always get compliments when I wear them. However, i think 2 shirts in that material is enough for any wardrobe.
Respected Contributor

On 3/11/2014 TX-starlight said:

I didn't watch the midnight presentation, other than to see what it was. I thought of ordering it when I saw it....went on to check reviews just now & saw the gathered back. That's all it took, for me to change my mind. I do not like that look, since I have big butt.

The top was so cute until I saw that!! SO disappointed!!!!

OMG! That back is a train wreck. Dropped hem, in 100% cotton over the bum AND elastic gathers? Looks like Mr. Gary and his team managed to ruin a perfectly decent summer cotton blouse. That clip dot is nice fabric, but isn't it going to stick to the backside? Those are some nice colors and the split collar is nice.