Honored Contributor
I looked at part of a presentation of this sweater. It's a no for me. I dislike anything that long, can't stand to have all that fabric flopping around my legs. Also did not care for the pockets.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Don't need a cardigan that's a dress.  There's a new cardigan from Isaac that's way better then the Denim and Co. one.  Ordered that in the olive green.  Was surprised it wasn't shown on fashion day.  At least this one is better made and comes right where it should come.  Can't wait to get it. 

A294256 for Isaac's

Whatever floats someone's boat and fits into their wardrobe.  The Isaac cardigan wouldn't be for me.  Not a fan.

These are 2 totally different pieces and can be worn in totally different ways.  There would be room in someone's wardrobe for both pieces if they were so inclined.

Of course they're two different pieces.  I'm talking about quality.  You can obviously see the difference in quailty by looking closely at both cardigans.  

I think someone posted an item # for the cardi you are talking about.  I need to find it. I didn't buy it, but I loved it!  The price wasn't bad either.  It was darling. 

@winamac1 I posted that number for the Isaac cardigan  I got it in the olive and I shouild be receiving it soon.  I just can't see wearing a cardigan and have it almost drag the floor lol  This one from Isaac is more practical to wear.  I predict there will be a lot of returns on the Denim & Co one.  If you're 5'4" there is no way the denim and co will work. 

I agree. Bling.  I loved that IM one you posted item to.  It was super cute!  Let me know how you like it and the fit please!! Thanks

@winamac1  OMGosh Winnie I just received the Isaac Cardigan in the olive green and it's fabulous!!!  It hits just at the right place, right below the hip.  The cardigan is thick but not overly thick.  It's weighty which I like.  It's made extremely well.  The olive color is a very rich deep olive green.  The pockets don't sag and the cardigan doesn't sag when you wear it.  The quality of this can't be beat.  What was best of all theprice was cheap for a nice weighty well made sweater cardigan.  I give this 10 stars.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Don't need a cardigan that's a dress.  There's a new cardigan from Isaac that's way better then the Denim and Co. one.  Ordered that in the olive green.  Was surprised it wasn't shown on fashion day.  At least this one is better made and comes right where it should come.  Can't wait to get it. 

A294256 for Isaac's

Whatever floats someone's boat and fits into their wardrobe.  The Isaac cardigan wouldn't be for me.  Not a fan.

These are 2 totally different pieces and can be worn in totally different ways.  There would be room in someone's wardrobe for both pieces if they were so inclined.

Of course they're two different pieces.  I'm talking about quality.  You can obviously see the difference in quailty by looking closely at both cardigans.  

I think someone posted an item # for the cardi you are talking about.  I need to find it. I didn't buy it, but I loved it!  The price wasn't bad either.  It was darling. 

@winamac1 I posted that number for the Isaac cardigan  I got it in the olive and I shouild be receiving it soon.  I just can't see wearing a cardigan and have it almost drag the floor lol  This one from Isaac is more practical to wear.  I predict there will be a lot of returns on the Denim & Co one.  If you're 5'4" there is no way the denim and co will work. 

I agree. Bling.  I loved that IM one you posted item to.  It was super cute!  Let me know how you like it and the fit please!! Thanks

@winamac1  OMGosh Winnie I just received the Isaac Cardigan in the olive green and it's fabulous!!!  It hits just at the right place, right below the hip.  The cardigan is thick but not overly thick.  It's weighty which I like.  It's made extremely well.  The olive color is a very rich deep olive green.  The pockets don't sag and the cardigan doesn't sag when you wear it.  The quality of this can't be beat.  What was best of all theprice was cheap for a nice weighty well made sweater cardigan.  I give this 10 stars.  

Thank you SO much for your review!  I'm so glad you love it Bling!!!  That is such a cute sweater.  I must order it now, LOL!!  Smiley Happy

Have a great weekend. Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I wonder if it will pill.  I am so tired of piling problems with QVC clothes.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

A294256 for Isaac's

Thank you SO much for your review!  I'm so glad you love it Bling!!!  That is such a cute sweater.  I must order it now, LOL!!  Smiley Happy

@winamac1  Don't sit on this one Winnie because once word gets out about this one it will go fast.  It's a nice suttle woven material that has weight it.  The detail on this is remarkable for the price.  This could very well hang at Nordstrom's and be sold.  I kid you not.  Wear your new cardigan in the best of health.  Let me know what color you ordered.  I really needed this because the doc I work for keeps the office 90 below zero.  This cardigan I can wear and won't be feezing to death for 8 hours, lol  Make it a safe and happy weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

A294256 for Isaac's

@winamac1  Don't sit on this one Winnie because once word gets out about this one it will go fast.  It's a nice suttle woven material that has weight it.  The detail on this is remarkable for the price.  This could very well hang at Nordstrom's and be sold.  I kid you not.  Wear your new cardigan in the best of health.  Let me know what color you ordered.  I really needed this because the doc I work for keeps the office 90 below zero.  This cardigan I can wear and won't be feezing to death for 8 hours, lol  Make it a safe and happy weekend.

I love that green and deep sea blue!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Mine does not pill at all.

I had a 110.00 Isaac sweater/hoodie that thing was a ball of fluff. When took it out of washer my washer was full of wads of  cotton I shook it and husband hollered "has it snowed in Tx" ?  I had to vacumn up that mess. Let it dry and sent it back for refund. 

Gary's stuff is third of price and performed better. Just saying. I like most of Isaac's stuff, but, that thing was a horror ! No way was I absorbing 110 bucks!

Regular Contributor

I love the concept ... in fact, years ago, I had a Dialogue (yes, I am dating myself!) topper sweater.  It was awesome ... upscale fabric, smooth, classy, didn't wrinkle, clean front, no pockets.  However, this Denim & Co sweater has acrylic and I never buy acrylic anything because it can cling or have static.