Regular Contributor

Denim & Co Side Pocket Pants - Gone for good ???

I have been trolling A53351 (regular length) & A43882 (talls), the D & C side pocket pants for weeks, trying to get them in Indigo denim.  Today, I checked and the entire collection, all sizes and colors is listed as "sold out".  I confirmed with customer service and she said that they were sold  out.  Every last one?

Gary always said they would never discontinue them.....SO DISAPPOINTED!  

I don't do facebook, if anyone who does has noticed Gary talking about discontinuing these, could you let me know?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Side Pocket Pants - Gone for good ???

@SewHappy2 - check the As Is ones.  Seem to be mixed sizes and colors available.

A271388

Honored Contributor

Have you tried finding them under a different item number, last time I saw them presented on the air, they had a different item number. I was quick to notice it because I buy them too. 

Also look on ebay, i always find them there too. 

Honored Contributor

@SewHappy2 Don't panic (smile). They change item numbers on these pants every so often. I've been buying them for 20 years.

Do a search under Denim & Co just under "pants" and see if they turn up.

I have pairs with different item numbers that I bought over the years. Good lluck!

Honored Contributor

Gary said they weren't going away.  Keep searching by name, not item number.  

Respected Contributor

Never fear, they're not going away -- Carolyn and Gary said on a recent show that they are just changing the item number. If I understood correctly, it has something to do with the huge number of colors that keep getting added -- it has gotten extremely unwieldy, so they are starting over. (Maybe someone else can clarify the reason better than I did, but that was the gist of it.)

Honored Contributor

If made in China, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't having manufacturing and/or transportation problems.  Be patient, I'm sure they'll soon appear.  There is no shortage of other denim pants from which to choose.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Can you help @SewHappy2  with an answer about these pants going forward?

Honored Contributor

They are usually made in Nicaragua. 

Honored Contributor

I generally buy four or six pairs a year ... I have a giant stack of them - dark indigo, black, white, tan, gray and brown some dating back to their first appearance on QVC.  Mosstly indigo and black.

I got some new black ones just a couple of weeks ago.  

I could probably go several more years before I need to buy more.  Other than the black fading a bit - they never wear out.