Esteemed Contributor

Watched the show this afternoon and definitly see why i rarely purchase from that clothing line anymore.....can't believe the huge ugly prints on just about everything from their tops, pants and recent barage of maxi dresses which i have rarely seen compliment the wearers (hosts or models) Couldn't even imagine walking into somewhere with that matching pants/jacket combo with the wild design.  Also the many (from not only D &C but other vendors)  of those wide leg crop pants......just kinda hanging out there.............And yes...prints are more in style these days....but not the huge ones...B&M have smaller versions that i have seen............i will stick again this year as i have in the past couple years with B & M stores and there true sales/coupons.  Sorry QVC

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 D&C was always my go to brand. 

Basics with enough fashion touches to keep it from looking dowdy.

I rarely can find anything that I can wear anymore.

Especially with the higher prices that go along with the icky looks.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the big prints, either!   The cut of some of  the tops does appeal to me, but not the prints. 

Valued Contributor

I totally agree!  Just dreadful stuff. I don't want to wear flags, giant floral prints and enough with the beach pants.  This was probably the worst offering of denim & co. that I've ever seen.  Frump fest to the max.

Honored Contributor

Well someone is buying it or they would not be selling it. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I choked when those big - bold -  ugly tops appeared.  

My closet was full with D&C back in the day..........no more

Honored Contributor

I'm also not a fan of those big, bold, busy loud prints.  I would feel like a clown wearing some of those items.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox  Check stock next week to see if any sold out..

Honored Contributor

For every person who dislikes big, splashy prints, there's someone who loves them.  They're are not necessarily designed to all be worn together, but maybe just a piece or two.

It also seems to be a regional thing with East Coasters seemingly to prefer va more conservative look while West Coasters are more willing to go for the gusto.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just checked out the "items recently on air" and you're right  @kelsey17--unappealing and overpriced.  So happy there are other places to shop.