Honored Contributor

What the heck is this?

A big seam down the center + a chest pocket?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

What the heck is this?

Now Lola, you know that the seam breaks up the field of version to make you look smaller.  And for women with a left breast smaller than the right, the pocket evens it all out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

What the heck is this?

Now Lola, you know that the seam breaks up the field of version to make you look smaller.  And for women with a left breast smaller than the right, the pocket evens it all out.

I guess you could put a tea bag in it, but if you're a Keurig user, that would look a bit weird.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I guess you could put a tea bag in it, but if you're a Keurig user, that would look a bit weird.

ROFL

Honored Contributor

Are you getting the skirt that everyone was inquiring about before the boards were "improved"?

Denim & Co. Printed Crinkle Gauze Maxi Skirt

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Are you getting the skirt that everyone was inquiring about before the boards were "improved"?

Now that I've seen a presentation of the the skirt, I am thinking more about it.  The blue and gray (really brown) are nice.  So, do you think I could wear the one with brown into the fall with my new Piko's?

Honored Contributor

Jacque needs her eyes re-examined.  She is having trouble with the Denim & Co colors.  Did I mention that I miss Carolyn?

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Show Chat 6-19

hi lola, i am 5'6'.   i am on my way out right now, but when i get back on, i will see if the video is up, and i will also check the length measurements.  maybe ... maybe not.  lol.  

thanks. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Show Chat 6-19

I like the skirt but I'm conerned about the length.  Being outside of the 48 contiguous states my shipping is not $3 but $9.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

So, do you think I could wear the one with brown into the fall with my new Piko's?

Denim & Co. Printed Crinkle Gauze Maxi Skirt

Maybe- depends on how "ethereal" the skirt is.  If it's too flowy, it may look like the 90s with babydoll + construction boots.