Honored Contributor

I noticed there is another D&Co shorts (A50254)...

Personally, I like the A04916 shorts much better because of the pockets being on the side rather than in front. I not only find the pockets to be more comfortable to have my hands in due to placement of the pockets, they are also deeper too. Additionally I find that the seams of the pockets being in front add a bit to the hips...JMO

I just thought I'd post the other ones so folks would be able to have a choice they may not have seen Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good job!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Good job!

Thanks...I try Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just a HU...the D&Co shorts A04916 are now very limited in sizes and colors...get yours if you want any without having to go on waitlist Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

I wanted to buy the TSV of Denim and Co but 11" inseam does not work on a 5'1" frame. So I was looking for Denim & Co shorts with less of an inseam. Most shorts I liked were all sold out in the size M or L. It is the beginning of April. Have I already missed my chance to buy shorts? 

@drizzellla  I just ordered A04916...'How Timeless'  D&Co shorts...8" inseam...and pull on with pockets. I just ordered the khaki, denim, indigo denim, and black.

If they interest you, order them within the next few hours if you want the 3 easy pay offer...and before what sizes/colors are sold out! These go FAST!!!! Over 5,000 were sold just during the D&Co show about an hour ago...also *High ratings/reviews* too...HTH Smiley Happy

Boy were you right. I just went back to order more and many colors were gone. I wish I had ordered more than 2 pair. But I wanted to see them and try them on first. 

Highlighted
Contributor

A04916. i just received mine today and the fit is just right. does anyone know if they shrink? i ordered a med. but maybe i need a large.

Contributor

this is why i don't post on here. no one ever answers your questions. several days ago i asked about washing these shorts and did not get 1 response. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@horsecrazylady wrote:

this is why i don't post on here. no one ever answers your questions. several days ago i asked about washing these shorts and did not get 1 response. Smiley Sad

I have not washed the shorts yet. So not sure if they will shrink. But I have washed many Denim & Co long pants. They did not shrink in any direction. That is one of the reasons I keep buying they. They wear so well.

Contributor

thank you! i washed mine yesterday but did not put them in the dryer. i thought i'd wait until i got an answer from someone that had dried them. my problem is that i always have good intentions of not drying something that fits just right but down the road on some busy day, i will forget and dry it!

Honored Contributor

How are the shorts? Do they still fit you well? I really think that even if they get put in the dryer that the shorts will still fit you just fine 

I just put the pants in the dryer long enough to get the wrinkles out.