Respected Contributor

I don't care for the bike short look. I much prefer a fuller legged short. The Q had one that was denim and co. that had a zip front with a few pleats. I bought several at the time and have kept a couple of them. I use them in the garden now but would love to see them return.

Honored Contributor

There are lots of shorts in stores already. I know because I need a few new pairs and I have been looking. I have seen various styles and lengths at Kohl's, KMart, Walmart, JCP, Stein Mart, etc. I ended up buying a few casual pairs from KMart and a couple really nice pairs at Ann Taylor on sale. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

A04916

8 in. inseam.

I received the shorts yesterday. They are so nice. The shorts come to the top of my knee. And I like the fabric. I don't know how I missed them when I was looking. I am so glad you didn't. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Shorts

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

I wanted to buy the TSV of Denim and Co but 11" inseam does not work on a 5'1" frame. So I was looking for Denim & Co shorts with less of an inseam. Most shorts I liked were all sold out in the size M or L. It is the beginning of April. Have I already missed my chance to buy shorts? 

@drizzellla  I just ordered A04916...'How Timeless'  D&Co shorts...8" inseam...and pull on with pockets. I just ordered the khaki, denim, indigo denim, and black.

If they interest you, order them within the next few hours if you want the 3 easy pay offer...and before what sizes/colors are sold out! These go FAST!!!! Over 5,000 were sold just during the D&Co show about an hour ago...also *High ratings/reviews* too...HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I don't think the shorts have come in yet for this year.  

@GCR18  They were just on the last D&Co show...read my post above so I don't have to retype it all again Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

A04916

8 in. inseam.

@SharkE I just read your post...oh well, I guess I could be helpful being the reminder for these shorts so folks can get their size/color before they sell out...on buy1 get next for $4 off...PLUS on 3 easy pay for a few more hours Smiley Happy

I guess today would be the day to get them...LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptheQ wrote:

The absolute best shorts I have ever purchased from the Q last year were Isacc's SIX INCH INSEAM 24/7 shorts. Comfortable and fit perfectly.  I am hoping he brings them back this year. I have been stalking his site so I don't miss them. They got 5 star reviews from almost everyone.

@shoptheQ Those shorts sound nice if I was in my 20's to maybe early 40's...or if I was petite, but being in my late 50's with average height, they would be too short for me. I definitely need the 8" inseam. Your info will help lots of folks though Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the pull on stretch waist. Not a Spring chick any more and after a hysterectomy your gut is gonna sag some. LOL

No way in God's creation could I do a zip up and button rig. couldn't breath.

Side zip-no way either  . I like a flat front, pull on, that washes well and retains color and can put in dryer.

I've found Quaker Factory and Denim and Co. are the best choice for me.

I'm somewhere between a 12 and 14,but, go ahead and buy the 'L' so I can wash in warm water and put in dryer. I'd rather have a tad roomy, then, have waist cinched in and look like overflowing pot. ROFL

carolyn, said she was a Large, so, I bought a 'M' and couldn't breath,so, said guess I'll get the 'L' too. Perfect fit. They last long time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I like the pull on stretch waist. Not a Spring chick any more and after a hysterectomy your gut is gonna sag some. LOL

No way in God's creation could I do a zip up and button rig. couldn't breath.

Side zip-no way either  . I like a flat front, pull on, that washes well and retains color and can put in dryer.

I've found Quaker Factory and Denim and Co. are the best choice for me.

I'm somewhere between a 12 and 14,but, go ahead and buy the 'L' so I can wash in warm water and put in dryer. I'd rather have a tad roomy, then, have waist cinched in and look like overflowing pot. ROFL

carolyn, said she was a Large, so, I bought a 'M' and couldn't breath,so, said guess I'll get the 'L' too. Perfect fit. They last long time.

@SharkE  I had that operation in 2005...one year after my lung cancer surgery...so I get it Smiley Happy

I was bad today...lol...besides the shorts, I got the seashell top (A277618) in sand. Gary said there would be no reorders, so I jumped on it!

I'm currently watching the D&Co 'clearance' show on QVC Plus...

Honored Contributor

Yep, gut is sagging, top is hanging ROFLMAO but I still look better then most people my age. I still try to beat time. I make an effort.  Wish I didn't have to do the recumbent bike 3-4 days a week and wish I could eat bags of chocolates.

I can keep on wishing...................LOL

Smiley Very Happy