Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wanted to buy the TSV of Denim and Co but 11" inseam does not work on a 5'1" frame. So I was looking for Denim & Co shorts with less of an inseam. Most shorts I liked were all sold out in the size M or L. It is the beginning of April. Have I already missed my chance to buy shorts? 

Honored Contributor

I don't think the shorts have come in yet for this year.  

Honored Contributor

Seems like I've seen 9 in inseam before. I'm 5'5 and still have good legs for a old fart . I can wear them. I'd check thru their inventory.

shop by category   (top left of page under the giant Q)

click on fashion

denim & Co

check the box saying shorts and peruse

Honored Contributor

A04916

8 in. inseam.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

A04916

8 in. inseam.

Thanks for sharing that item code. Those look like great basic shorts. I am not much of a short wearer...but primarily because I look horrid in longer shorts. So hard to find shorts at retail that hit my leg in the right spot.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Most are gone. Hope you can get something. I like denim and Co. pull on stuff. Also, QFactory stuff too. Quacker can be kind of pricey, but, they hold up after washing and lasts. Get what U pay for.

Honored Contributor

Sharke - Thanks for the item # - I ordered 2. 

New Contributor

Can someone answer this question for me?  I ordered 2 pairs & I thought there was $4 off when you bought more than one.  I was gone for the weekend and didn't see my emails until today and the $4 off for the buy more option is not on my email.  Am I wrong?  I was one the phone with a rep who told me there was no buy more option.  I asked to speak to a suervisor but I got disconnected.  Thanks.

New Contributor

Never mind.  I found the original email from QVC re: the $4 off for the 2nd item, called back and the rep I spoke to found it immediately in their system.  I did tell her the 1st person I spoke to insisted there was no buy more & save option that day. 

Valued Contributor

The absolute best shorts I have ever purchased from the Q last year were Isacc's SIX INCH INSEAM 24/7 shorts. Comfortable and fit perfectly.  I am hoping he brings them back this year. I have been stalking his site so I don't miss them. They got 5 star reviews from almost everyone.