Super Contributor

Denim & Co. Printed Perfect Jersey Long-Sleeve Tunic

Just received my order from 5 Nov, took almost 3 weeks.  Ordered 4 different colors and some pants.  Arrived in one bag but I was charged $17.50 for Shipping.  Really?  Other companies ship for free in two days!

To make matters worse,  despite repeated complaints from me and other customers, about the stupid labels in the delicate tops, these had the labels sewn in so tight with very small stitches that they were impossible to remove.  I ruined two tunics trying to remove the labels.  This whole experience was so frustrating that this was my last D&Co. purchase unless this label issue is fixed.  I would have sent them back but was worried that I would not get a refund considering all the problems QVC has lately.  This experience was so bad it might even be my last QVC order. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Printed Perfect Jersey Long-Sleeve Tunic

@TW   Right there with ya, TW.......sad to see what has become of QVC over these last few years...

Honored Contributor

@TW"Arrived in one bag but I was charged $17.50 for Shipping. Really?"

You did not notice the shipping charge prior to ordering or was not told if ordering by phone call?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@TW.  You attack and ruin two shirts just because, like most clothing, they have tags and it's QVC's  fault?  Please don't buy other Q clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment