Esteemed Contributor

Denim & Co......PLEASE....................................

Please start offering more fashions that aren't TUNIC and long lengths..............I know there is many viewers who are happy with the longer lengths....but i am sure there are many that would like to have tops that are shorter in length and more form fitting.......variety would be appreciated....................................it is just the majority these days are either longer or tunic length so not too many optiions...................

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co......PLEASE....................................

???????? From what I see on the Q there is something for everybody -----and every "BODY'. Look at Joan Rivers' selections, they are all short - or Isaac - or others. My complaint is just the opposite of yours - too many tops that are too short - your hips hang out below the hem line.

Try the mall too.

Super Contributor

So sick of bum coverage, if you don't like your arms, if you don't like your stomach, blah, blah, blah. It's sickening after a while.
Super Contributor

I agree. We're not all tall and even those who are don't necessarily want only tunics all the time. As far as looking at the Joan Rivers line, there's quite a price difference between that and D&C.

If D&C is going to position itself as the source for "wardrobe basics," then I think they should stick with classic looks and skip the always-changing fashion trends which currently consist of hi-low hems, tunics, and skin-tight leggings. I guarantee styles will be quite different in a few years and I, for one, will not spend my money on things that will look dated in that amount of time. Maybe others have the money to spend that way and they can buy from Joan Rivers or Isaac Mizrahi but many of us just want wardrobe basics at reasonable prices.

Honored Contributor

I found his cute top I just ordered in red, A261782, very Ralph Lauren looking which I love!

Honored Contributor

It seems to me they are offering less tunics than last year.

Super Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Grace K said: So sick of bum coverage, if you don't like your arms, if you don't like your stomach, blah, blah, blah. It's sickening after a while.

I agree. They use womens' insecurities about their bodies to sell products.

I often watch with the sound off so I don't hear the blathering. I just look at how the clothes look on the models (especially the ones that aren't stick thin) and ask myself whether the styles are really flattering to the body. I often think they look bad, even on the models, so I know they won't look good on me.

We're told the longer hems hide the hips but if you watch the models, they are constantly pulling the longer hems away from their bums because the fabric in the longer lengths tends to cling and that is definitely not a good look (unless you're maybe 14 and a size 2). I say use your eyes more and listen less to the sales pitches.

Valued Contributor

I think us short women are definitely missing out on a lot of fashion.

Honored Contributor

They seems to me to sell both. Since they do really push the leggings look doesn't it make sense they would also sell tunics to wear over them.

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Hooty said:

I found his cute top I just ordered in red, A261782, very Ralph Lauren looking which I love!

I thought that was cute too. I am on a buying hold, but would have bought it otherwise.

"To each their own, in all things".