Trusted Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants with Side Pockets

The last pair I purchased I checked the label to see if the size was correct.Then when I did want to wear them,they did nor fit.The label was correct,but did not fit.By then time had passsed so I could not return,so need time if ordering will be different 

Trusted Contributor

@greenvillage wrote:

Are the Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants with Side Pockets being discontinued?  

No, they have not been discontinued.  They changed the item numbers. 

Carolyn explained that they will have in stock 7 "core" colors all year round, and are found under Item No. A375346 - Core.  (This number is for the regular length.  They also have petite and tall.)

Then 4 times a year, they will introduce 3 new "seasonal" colors which will be listed as Item No. A391675 (regular length).  They will also offer them in petite and tall. 

When the seasonal colors sell out, they won't bring them back, but will bring back the "core" colors.

These pants certainly have changed in quality over the years.  My experience has been that the material has gotten much thinner, and the fit is hit or miss.  I only buy them in the denim material now because the twill pants are a lint magnet.  The twill pants come in such pretty colors, but I just can't stand the lint problem.

Super Contributor

I have noticed that QVC and other vendors seem to have had a difficult time restocking some of their most popular clothing items. Quacker Factory and D&C both had several items that had very few sizes available.

I think that China lost far more workers than what we have heard about. Let's face it. Almost everything we buy, both clothing, household items, and building products are now manufactured in China. Try to find an item made in the USA.

There are special websites available that name the few American companies that still manufacture products in the USA other than food. Canada and the EU are the same way. Globalization should be called Chinaization. When the Coronavirus started no one could even find a mask not manufactured in China. Most of our medical materials and medications are made in China.

Respected Contributor

I loved the D&C original waist pants WITHOUT the pockets! I don't need pockets on every darn item of clothing I'm wearing (that's why I carry a nice bag) and I liked the smooth straight line of these plus they came in talls. Discontinued of course but I still find some on ebay.

Why are 2 pocket pants always sold out? Why aren't they replenished constantly? Especially the denim colors. These are year round pants and yet once they sell out they're gone for another year!  These should always be in stock! When we find a pair of pants that fit we want them ALWAYS in stock!

Esteemed Contributor