Occasional Contributor

Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants with Side Pockets

Are the Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants with Side Pockets being discontinued?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Original Waist Stretch Regular Pants with Side Pockets

I remember hearing recently  on one show with Carolyn  that the sku # had changed but the pants were the same .

Esteemed Contributor

The last time they ..just changed the number...for Inventory Purposes.....it was a whole different fit.

# of first was great - and what they offered for years

# of second was double the size in the hips - the rise was baggy and way longer.

and heavier material = too hot for summer.

There was no comparison to the original 

I dons't trust them anymore.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

The last time they ..just changed the number...for Inventory Purposes.....it was a whole different fit.

# of first was great - and what they offered for years

# of second was double the size in the hips - the rise was baggy and way longer.

and heavier material = too hot for summer.

There was no comparison to the original 

I dons't trust them anymore.

Hi,

I ordered A386771 (petite) but at the end of the sentence it states CORE. the fit is not the same, trust me especially when i'm constantly picking up the back end. So uncomfortable!! I hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the same problem back quite some ago. Ordered petites in the exact same size I already had 2 pairs of. Totally different fit, they were much too tight so returned and ordered a size up, seemed more like they sent me 4 sizes up. So two returns. Gave up.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have ordered a few pair recently in the regular length and see no difference in fit or fabric. If the petite fit has changed that is disappointing. Length would be perfect for me at 30" but I can wear the regular with flats. The talls are too long in the rise...the crotch hangs to my knees. I've always thought they were too heavy for hot weather and a bit thin for cold winters. I like them best in spring and fall for transitional weather.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the impression that Q made a change in manufacturer - and perhaps the country where the great pant was original made............to another..perhaps more cost savings.

Material was so different - measurement not close by a country mile....nothing was the same.  Perhaps they a making another change.  Buy ONE pair to try...but buyer beware.

Trusted Contributor

I still don't understand the reason for the item number change -- inventory purposes?  And then bringing out certain colors certain times of the year.  Very frustrating.  I don't know what's going on or what they're trying to do.  But they're sure making it difficult.

Frequent Contributor

I have the same problem with baggy hips and crotch.  If I go down a size it ia too small in the waist.  I don't see how they cannot see that.  When I hold up an old pair against one of the later ones you can esily see a big difference.

Respected Contributor

Were they A53351    My tag states "made in the USA"

Where is the new item manufactured?