Esteemed Contributor

They have brought out new jeans in D&C for regular and petites. They go by numerical sizes and costs $44.68 (includes S&H plus tax). The length on the petites are 28 1/2". My inseam is 26 1/2. The costs for hemming these would be an additional $12.00. Therefore, this jean would cost me nearly $60.00. I know many would consider this a reasonable price but for me this is not cost friendly. I buy my jeans at Kohl's that are petite and short for $18.45 (this includes my discounts). They fit me beautifully and why would I take a chance on these jeans considering what they ding you for the return charges. Also, I can try them on and make sure they fit me.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you have a favorite brand of jeans you buy at Kohl's?  I also need petite......and don't want to pay QVC prices any longer........thank you...

Esteemed Contributor

Gloria Vanderbilt/Amanda-Original Slimming Jean. They have alot of colors. I bought burgundy, green, brown, black and grey.  It normally costs $34.99 but if you get it on sale it costs $18.45.  Kohl's always has sales. Also, someone on the forum said that Costco carries this brand.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with everything you said. I am right inbetween the petite and regular, so they usually get hemmed. The main reason I buy with QVC is because of easypay. But if you can find them for under $20.00, I don't think you'd need easypay. I do love my Gloria Vanderbilts. To add to your comment, I'm finding that Denim and Co. styles are becoming either matronly or clothes for cold climates. I live in San Diego, would like some fall styles in just cotton.

Occasional Contributor

My all time favorite is Gloria Vanderbilts from Kohls. I just wish they made flares instead of straight leg. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

Gloria Vanderbilt/Amanda-Original Slimming Jean. They have alot of colors. I bought burgundy, green, brown, black and grey.  It normally costs $34.99 but if you get it on sale it costs $18.45.  Kohl's always has sales. Also, someone on the forum said that Costco carries this brand.

Thank you.....

Honored Contributor

I think I've seen Gloria Vanderbilt at BJ's.

If I'm recalling correctly aren't they extremely high waisted?

I don't believe I've ever owned a pair..

Respected Contributor

My best friend buys GV Amanda jeans at Kohl's and swears by them.  I've never tried them but the next time I get a coupon from Kohl's I might give them a go. 

Respected Contributor

I love the Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans at Kohls.  Theyre very comfortable.  They were recently on sale for $ 19.99.  You cant beat that!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Denim & Co Jeans

[ Edited ]

I buy my jeans at either JCPenneys (Liz Claiborne) or Old Navy. At Penneys, I use a coupon. Old Navy has great prices anytime. I would never pay Denim & Co. prices. Especially after seeing the dreadful tsv they were pushing a week or so ago. Blech.