Valued Contributor

Denim & Co. Jeans!~A307995 ?!?

I have always thought of D & C as a casual, less expensive line. Today on AM Style there were flare leg jeans for nearly $50!
A307995
Denim & Co. Modern Denim Lightly Bootcut Pull-on Pants
I know in the world of jgood eans, that’s not very expensive. However, I’ve just purchased jeans at Macy’s & Talbots for much less & better quality & consistent fit!
Guess the powers that be are trying to elevate the D & C collection. From what I’ve seen in the few things I’ve ordered....the quality is the same!
What do you ladies think about this???? I’m so curious to see if it’s just me!
Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. Jeans!~A307995 ?!?

I saw them in the new section.  I would have liked to have seen the presentation.  Since they are new, I can't speak to the quantity or sizing.  I didn't think the price was too bad.  I am considering ordering.  I like that they are simple and have a flat front.

Honored Contributor

I think.....if you don't want to buy D&Co jeans, don't buy them.  See?  Problem solved.

Honored Contributor

I completely agree with the OP.  As I stated in another post, I like D&C and have bought their items in the past.  The prices used to be competitive with b&m stores.  However, $50 for a pair of pull on jeans that can easily bought elsewhere for under $30 is ridiculous.

I would never pay full price for SG or D&C.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought 4 pairs of D&C dark indigio pull up jeans that fit me very well, for under $20/pair.  So you can spend as much or as little as you wish.  A279681.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I know D & C has less expensive jeans. However, this was the first time, I saw this pair & price point. D&C used to be a casual, inexpensive line. The prices are rising (as everything is!) however, they used to be a knock around line and even some matronly designs that I could buy my MIL. 

Lately, I’ve seen the line become more “designer like” and, will not spend $50.00 for a pair of jeans from D & C!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltreewrote:

I think.....if you don't want to buy D&Co jeans, don't buy them.  See?  Problem solved.

@chrystaltree looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.