Denim & Co How Comfy

[ Edited ]

I love these pants, but now that spring is coming I find they will be too heavy to wear in warmer weather. Which Denim & Co pants are comparable to these in style and fit?  They fit is so perfectly that I want to order more!

Trusted Contributor

I love the "How Comfy" jeans..  Sorry I don;t have an answer to your queston, but I think they may be discontinuing them because everything seems to be on clearance.  I sure hope not, their jeans are the only ones that fit me right.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Doodle

I don't own these pants myself so I can't speak first hand. I did see that How Comfy's come in a cropped style.  Would that work? A251359

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much Islandgrrl !!!  I hadn't seen those. I appreciate the info !!!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co How Comfy

[ Edited ]

@silver fox wrote:

Thank you so much Islandgrrl !!!  I hadn't seen those. I appreciate the info !!!!  

I only order Denim & Co. and Quacker. Quacker, is more upscale and trendy.

Remember we got capri, pedal pushers, shorts, crop and regular length slacks.

Look at the inseam . I got good legs , so, I stay with the 17 to 19 in. inseam for the summer.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Alfred Dunner?  They have a full elastic waist and are good quality.

Honored Contributor

In summer, I transition to the D & C twill pants with pockets in either the long straight leg or cropped style.  With a cute tee, this is my summer uniform.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

In summer, I transition to the D & C twill pants with pockets in either the long straight leg or cropped style.  With a cute tee, this is my summer uniform.

I see other women doing this very thing and I'm starting to think that's a smart way to go.  Love the idea of not having to think so much about dressing.